Hill Country Entertainment & Sound

Boerne, TX · View map · Visit website

About Hill Country Entertainment & Sound

Based in Boerne, Texas, Hill Country Entertainment & Sound is a wedding DJ company that provides entertainment in San Antonio, Hill Country, Kendall County and the surrounding areas. From informative consultations to awesome tunes, the company is all about creating great memories. Hill Country will also plan the night's timeline so you can enjoy your special day without an ounce of stress.

Experience
With a background in customer services and public relations, Cathy Garrett loves both music and people. She has been part of San Antonio's wedding industry since 2014.

Hill Country Entertainment & Sound has a range of services that will help make your wedding a perfect experience. These entertainment offerings include:

• Experienced DJs

C
Featured
Cassidy

Married on 09/15/2018

Cathy is a fantastic DJ. She goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special, energetic, and fun. Cathy puts her heart into her career. She is an absolute joy to be around and truly lights up ... Read more the room. This lady knows how to get the party started! We loved having Cathy as our DJ for our wedding. We danced the night away and as a the bride, there wasn't one thing I had to worry about. I would absolutely recommend her to any one of my friends.

N
Nalga & Paul Mebane

Married on 07/06/2019

Great 50th Party - Great DJ!

Cathy was very professional. She took the time to get to know us and the details of our 50 years of marriage. Her music selection was great as well as the humor and organization of the party. She took ... Read more took a lot of responsibility off of me. One of my friends said the best part was our son's speech and Cathy the DJ! I would recommend Cathy! Nalga Mebane

Bomar
Bomar

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and would highly recommend!!

Cathy worked with my daughter, her husband and myself for an 7 month period. All the prep paid off and it was a fun and beautiful day! Read more Cathy worked with my daughter, her husband and myself for an 7 month period. All the prep paid off and it was a fun and beautiful day!!