Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist

Manchester, CT · View map

About Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist

Now booking exclusively through Beauty Entourage! For more information please visit www.beautyentourage.com or email Weddings@beautyentourage.com . Hope to hear from you!

Since 2007 professional makeup artist Hillary Hunt has been serving clientele in the wedding, film, and fashion industry. Priding herself on being trained, certified, and experienced in all facets of makeup from "Clean Makeup" to "Special FX" she's confident she will be able to suit absolutely ANY clients unique makeup needs.

Specializing in: Clean Makeup, Traditional Makeup, Airbrushing and Hi-Definition for photography and film.

15 Reviews for Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist

15 Hillary Hunt - Makeup Artist Reviews

S
Sandra

Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough about Hillary! She is a true professional who knows how to have fun and listen to our needs! My bridal makeup could not have been better and it lasted the whole day. We tried ... Read more individual lashes for boudoir and she changed it to strip lashes for the wedding after listening to me. I got the airbrush and wish that i could have her do my makeup everyday :) <3

K
Kristin

Married on 09/14/2017

Hillary is amazing! She brought a partner because we knew we'd have at least six people with me, the bride, five bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and one grandmother. I opted for the full ... Read more bridal makeover with airbrush, and my makeup was flawless the entire night. I didn't need to worry about anything all night, except, of course, my lipstick. Hillary and her partner, Sam, were both super knowledgeable about their craft, but explained choices to us so that we could each choose the direction our look was going in for the night. Everyone was thrilled with the results, and I'm so excited to see all of the pictures!

J
Jessica

Married on 10/10/2014

Hillary is fantastic! She did my makeup as well as my bridal party's in October of 2014. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was so professional. I don't wear makeup often but Hillary's work ... Read more made me feel so beautiful on my special day. If Hillary could come do my makeup daily I would definitely wear it more often!! You won't regret choosing her as your makeup artist!