Hillside Flower Girls

Binghamton, New York · View map · Visit website

About Hillside Flower Girls

Hillside Flower Girls is an Event Florist providing signature arrangements for a variety of special occasions, especially weddings! Their creative backgrounds include interior design, visual merchandising, gardening, and art, which allows them to incorporate unique elements,fine details and a vision of the overall finished look of any wedding style. With knowledge of the latest trends, their talents will make your vision come to life!

Hillside Flower Girls have over 37 years of floral experience between the two owners, Susan Boyd and Casey Krause. They provide unmatched, high-quality flowers and service.

They can do as much or as little as you need.

From full service design, delivery, setup, and teardown to make your big day as easy as possible, along with helping with DIY projects - providing ideas, guidance and bulk flowers.

Items include:

• Candelabras, with Flameless candles- Tall and Short
  • Hurricane candles, Lanterns
  • Cylinder vases, small, medium, large, XXL
  • Glass bowls, Tall glass vases
  • Rustic wooden boxes, tall rustic candelabras

A consultation is the next step to beautifying your wedding. Contact for an appointment today!

18 Reviews for Hillside Flower Girls

18 Hillside Flower Girls Reviews

Taylor
Featured
Taylor

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Casey and Susan were a doll to work with. They always had a creative idea to back what I was looking for and the end result was spectacular. We were so in love with our flowers from the bouquets to ... Read more our beautiful center pieces. For our centerpieces we were going for the elegant greenery look and that is exactly what we received! The tables including the sweetheart table was drop dead gorgeous and couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thank you so much for helping my day be even more beautiful and perfect!

Danielle
Ivy Donahue

Married on 07/06/2019

Best vendor we hired for our big day!

These women are amazing! Not only are they extremely talented and great at what they do, but they are a pleasure to work with and go above and beyond what is asked of them. I wish I was getting ... Read more married all over again so I could hire them again! I have a hard time trusting others to do things for me since I am such a control freak and knowing nothing about flowers it was hard for me to tell them what I wanted. They were able to take “I want pretty wildflowers” and give me that only much better than I could ever imagine. I’m pretty sure they have a way to look into brains so watch out! :)

A
Ashley

Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Casey and Susan were hands down the most amazing ladies in the world to work with. I did a lot of planning from over a thousand miles away but still felt that I was right there with them. They created ... Read more the absolutely PERFECT bouquets for me and my girls along with amazing boutineers and corsages. Wouldn’t have had it any other way. Highly recommended! Love them to pieces!!