Hilltop Studio

Seaford, Delaware · View map · Visit website

About Hilltop Studio

Hilltop Studio is a photography company located in Seaford, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry for many years and specializes in a wide spectrum of photography categories. Weddings are all priced on a custom basis.

Hilltop Studio offers high-quality service options to each couple. Previous couples who chose Hilltop have commented on the quality of the photography, the fairness of the price and the willingness of the team to go out of their way to ensure that they captured the right photos. Hilltop’s style is contemporary and traditional. Final product can be delivered as albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, prints or save-the-date cards. Additionally, Hilltop provides the following photography services:

• Additional hours

6 Hilltop Studio Reviews

J
Janelle

Married on 08/03/2016

We were satisfied with the quality of photos we got done by Hilltop Studio. The price was right as well. Read more We were satisfied with the quality of photos we got done by Hilltop Studio. The price was right as well.

BrideGraham
Angela

Married on 07/18/2015

Fantastic photography choice! I am so glad I chose Jim Hill of Hilltop Studios to photograph my wedding! He and his assistant did a fabulous job of getting great pictures of bride and groom, bridal ... Read more party and family. He was very accommodating to do indoor and outdoor shots. He even attended rehearsal the evening before so he would be prepared for the flow of the ceremony and reception.

L
Lindsey

Married on 07/09/2011

Hilltop Studios did a FANTASTIC job photographing our wedding. This was the most important aspect of the wedding to us because these are the only memories we’ll to have to remember the day by, other ... Read more than our video; so we took great care in choosing our photographer. I have known Jim Hill for years and he has always done a great job; he actually did our engagement photos too which were amazing as well. We are so happy with the pictures he took and are really looking forward to seeing our wedding album when it gets done…I know it will look great too! Jim kept in contact with me from start to finish and worked with us to ensure he captured exactly what we desired. Our pictures are beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with them; he also added creative effects to some of the pictures which made them even better. Jim is a very gifted photographer and I would highly recommend him to every bride. He was truly a pleasure to work with. Thanks again Jim!!!