Hilltop Tavern & Inn

Apple Valley, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hilltop Tavern & Inn

For a rustic and historic setting, look no further than Hilltop Tavern & Inn in Apple Valley, California. Since 1947, Hilltop Tavern & Inn has been welcoming friends, both old and new. Beneath a floral covered arch, say I Do against the vibrant California sunsets as your new beginning ignites. Nautical stars, original wood and a barn with mile-long views will provide nothing but tranquil relaxation. Saloon-inspired features mixed with elegant floral arrangements and spectacular views elevate this rustic spot to one that is fit for royalty. A wooden pavilion and large concrete patio that looks onto the California back country for miles is the perfect setting for a cocktail hour or intimate reception. Help yourself to relaxed photos by the tavern’s wine barrels before you sip on the couple’s signature drinks. Coordinator Stacey Rayburn works closely with each couple to ensure their happiness before sending them off on their own happily ever after.

From an on-site coordinator to floral arrangements, this venue does it all. Other services include:

• On-site catering
  • In house bartending services
  • Firepit
  • Wine barrels

Facilities and Capacity
Quirky bedrooms with stunning views of California’s San Bernardino County are available for newlyweds and guests to rent. 500 guests can attend an outdoor ceremony but only 150 will make the list for the indoor reception. Room accommodations include Breakfast Bar Kitchen, Standard Double Kitchenette, Standard Kitchenette, Deluxe Kitchen, and Deluxe Kitchenette. For couples that want a relaxed, simplistic wedding where nature speaks for itself, you will appreciate the charming accommodations.

Location
Nearby airports include Hesperia Airport about 20 minutes (15.3 miles) away or, a bit further afield, LAX International Airport at least 100 minutes (108 miles) from Hilltop Tavern & Inn. For guests not staying on the property, a close lodging option is the Holiday Inn in Victorville, approximately 16 minutes (11.5 miles) away.

10 Reviews for Hilltop Tavern & Inn

10 Hilltop Tavern & Inn Reviews

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 09/01/2018

From the very beginning the venue was very kind and helpful in scheduling our event. We were connected with Stacey who manages the events of the Hilltop Tavern & Inn. She was helpful in guiding us to ... Read more the package that worked best for our budget. I would truly go with a package if you're able to afford one. All of Stacey's recommended vendors were fabulous and a total delight to work with. They all were able to work together throughout the planning process and day-of to make a (what appeared to be) effortless day for both my husband & I, as well as our guests. The Hilltop Tavern staff was also the top in their industry and I couldn't have felt more blessed to have them running the catering and bartending for the event. Much of my family has worked in the food industry so we are not easily impressed, but we were all totally impressed and grateful from the start of our wedding weekend there. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. I recommend a sunset wedding to really use the grounds to their full potential. It was a glorious space for some of the children who attended as there was space for them to run about and the hill behind the altar makes a great spot for the guests to take pictures and enjoy the true beauty of the desert. It was amazing how Stacey took my ideas and helped me define what I really wanted out of the wedding. Her taste and understanding was so appreciated and she and I truly worked together to create a beautiful event. Her expertise is unparalleled and her floral arrangements are unique and so very beautiful. I can't sing her praises and the venue's praises enough. They made the stresses of planning a wedding enjoyable and manageable.

K
Kimberly Cullen

Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome experience

Our experience was most amazing. Venue, wedding planner, food and music was amazing! Read more Our experience was most amazing. Venue, wedding planner, food and music was amazing!

Jaquelyn
Jaquelyn Hoffmam

Married on 06/01/2019

Such a special place

The venue was beautiful! Food was amazing! Stacey and Annber were very helpful! Can’t beat the price :) Read more The venue was beautiful!! Food was amazing!! Stacey and Annber were very helpful! Can’t beat the price :)