Hilton Albany

Albany, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Albany

The Hilton Albany is a downtown hotel venue hosting weddings for couples in the Albany, New York area. The hotel's modern ballroom will transport couples to another world for the wedding of their dreams. Located just 15 minutes from Albany International Airport, this venue beams style and convenience.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 1,350 guests to join them on their special day. The glittering Governor's Ballroom, with cream accents and delicate chandeliers, hosts the largest parties. The Hudson Ballroom also offers space for receptions on the patio level of the Hilton Albany. Smaller spaces are available for more intimate receptions.

The venue's staff helps to make couples' weddings run as smoothly as possible, to ensure couples don't have anything to worry about on their big day. They offer the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Shuttle
  • Tables
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
The onsite chefs prepare delicious American cuisine catered to couples' tastes and dietary needs. They offer gluten free, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian options. Couples can have their wedding catered in the following styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
Within the walls of the Hilton Albany, couples and guests will find 385 guest rooms. The rooms and suites offer modern accommodations, with views of the city of Albany. Suites feature a sofa, two televisions, a refrigerator and full-size wet bar, making them the perfect option for close family or the wedding party.

4 Reviews for Hilton Albany

4 Hilton Albany Reviews

E
Featured
Eliane

Married on 11/29/2014

The Hilton Albany provided us with the perfect place for both bride and groom to get ready, as well as a beautiful location for all of our wedding guests to stay. The Bride’s suite overlooked the the ... Read more NYS Capitol which gave a perfect backdrop for some incredible shots. The hotel staff, especially Shannon Canter, was the most accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process...from our initial booking to the morning-after breakfast. The proximity to everything in Albany is fantastic as well. Walking distance to lots of restaurants and bars, close to Patsy’s Barber Shop (a must-do for the groom on the morning of the wedding). And, if you don’t want to walk, their shuttle service is super fast and convenient. To top it all off, the Hilton Albany rate was just about the same as some of lower-end, budget, options available in Albany.

User6777019

2+ years ago

All of my family, friends and bridal party chose to stay at the Hilton Albany. The bridal suite was the perfect spot for the bride and the bridesmaids to get ready. I was wed in the church right ... Read more across the road and had my wedding reception about 20 feet from the Hilton Albany at 90 State Events. When I came back from my wedding, there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our bridal suite. The next day we hosted a delicious brunch at the Hilton Albany from 10 a.m. to noon. The service was excellent, the food delicious, the service impeccable. We were not rushed at all and Kim, our attendant, was wonderful. I had a bunch of left over floral arrangements from the night before, and the Hilton Staff graciously took them and used them to decorate our buffet tables (which were already pretty). The staff and the Hilton helped us with all of our last minute "emergency" requests pleasantly. Parking was a breeze and the shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go for photos. It also picked up guests from the train station and the airport. I truly believe my wedding would not have gone as well as it did if we did not stay at the Hilton Albany. I highly recommend it.

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/14/2015

In regards to our reception everything was perfect! Everything was how we wanted it and then some. The food was delicious and the wait staff was terrific. Our suite was also perfect. The bed was so ... Read more comfortable and the room was spacious enough for me and my girls (4 plus moms and hair and makeup crew) to get ready for my big day. Housekeeping was even kind enough to wait until we had left for the church to touch up the room. Some of our guests did have some issues with the front desk staff being unfriendly as well as receiving a shuttle at the airport.