Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax

Fairfax, VA · View map

About Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax

The Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax is a hotel with a ballroom for couples’ weddings in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This classic and modern space features not only a ballroom, but also an enchanting garden courtyard complete with a fountain and twinkling fairy lights. Couples will find this venue in Northern Virginia, roughly a 25-minute drive from Arlington National Cemetery.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples on their wedding day at the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax. The venue’s outdoor fountain is surrounded by greenery and flowers for a magical wedding ceremony. With a concrete patio underfoot, guests don't have to worry about shoes sinking into the grass, while a wall of greenery provides the perfect backdrop for the couple’s vows. Flowers line the patio’s edge beneath the greenery, while large planters hold more colorful flora. Inside the ballrooms, where couples can host their reception, chandeliers of crystal hang from the ceiling. The smaller, Prosperity Ballroom, welcomes smaller wedding receptions or indoor ceremonies, while the larger, Providence Ballroom, accommodates larger affairs.

The staff at this hotel helps couples coordinate many aspects of a couple's wedding day. This includes assistance with cleanup and setup of the event. Other services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
Couples will also find full in-house bar service at this wedding venue. Onsite catering options include the choice of American, Asian, Italian, Latin American and Mexican cuisine. These dishes can be prepared gluten free, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan or vegetarian, according to the dietary needs of the guests in attendance. Menu items can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
Couples and guests can spend the night in comfortable guest rooms at this Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax. Microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers and other amenities come standard in every room at this hotel.

Other Services
At this hotel, couples can host their bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners in addition to ceremonies and receptions. Private rooms and custom menus are offered for rehearsal dinners. For any event, couples will find through the hotel:

• Audio equipment

Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible service, beautiful venue

Having our wedding at this location was the best choice we could have made. Leandra James is incredible and our big day would not have been the same without her. She was very responsive to any request ... Read more or question I had. She and her whole team, especially Katherine and Jason, were so helpful in planning everything from start to finish. They helped with every single detail of the day including the rehearsal, reception set up and execution and making sure everything ran smoothly and on time. The food at the reception was phenomenal. The garden patio was beautiful. I seriously can not thank these guys enough.

S
Steven

Married on 11/03/2018

Good location, excellent catering, perfect service, low price

The Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax is located close to Dulles Airport, which is convenient for out of town guests. It has a beautiful courtyard to perform outdoor ceremonies, and provides a second ballroom ... Read more ballroom in case of inclement weather. It has a large main ballroom capable of holding I believe 180 guests for the reception. Crucially for us the staff maintain a closet full of wedding decorations, so you won't have to go find your own fancy chairs and chargers and other stuff nobody will even remember anyway. We asked them to handle all the decor as they saw fit; we only provided two small floral arrangements. The hotel staff did a spectacular job for both the ceremony and the reception. The catering is top-notch. Having attended my share of weddings in the past, I would have been happy with anything at least Applebees quality. But I'm happy to report that the food genuinely was good. We had strip steak, salmon, and tortellini, and all three were exquisite. My brother got married two years ago; he and his wife paid considerably more for worse food. When we signed the contract, the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax promised us excellent service at a lower cost compared to other hotels in the area. It delivered. We couldn't be more pleased.

H
Haley

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

Leandra was great! She was super excited to help us with our wedding, and so helpful! She helped me make decisions about things I didn't even know went into a wedding! That day the staff made sure ... Read more everything was perfect. I busted the hook on my dress and they helped me fix my dress just minutes before I was supposed to walk! Leandra and her team are magical!