Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell & Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern

Kalispell, MT · View map

About Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell & Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern

The Hilton Garden Inn, Kalispell Conference/Event Center, and Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern is a full service hotel property in Kalispell, Montana, nestle in the stunning Flathead Valley. This distinctively Montana venue offers several onsite spaces for weddings celebrations that are both modern and rustic. Located just two minutes from the Kalispell City Airport, nine miles from Glacier International Airport, and only 30 minutes from the West Entrance to Glacier National Park; this venue welcomes guests who travel from near and far.

Facilities and Capacity
This special venue allows couples to host celebrations from intimate in scale, to a grand siorres with a maximum of 600 guests, in a sit-down style event, and up to 800 in a mixed cocktail styled event.

Couples will find our restaurant, Blue Canyon, boasting chink logs, high ceilings, hand painted murals, local art, mulitple fireplaces, built-in bar, interactive kitchen, with warm color tones, and other unique features. This space is ideal for those looking for a unique, distinctively Montana venue, for events ranging in size from 10-100 guests.

The Conference/Event Center, and Glacier Ballroom, is decorated tastefully with nuetral color tones, large windows, antler light fixtures, with controlled lighting features, built-in sound system, and bevy of in-house event equipment. This space is ideal for celebrations that range in size from 50-600 guests, with a full service dinner, or up to 800 for a mixed cocktail style.

These spaces can be decorated with upgraded linen, additional lights and custom centerpieces that match the feel of the couple’s wedding theme and color palette. The properties distinctively Montana atmosphere continues into the hotel lobby, which is also decorated with exposed wooden beams and stone fireplaces, and into our 144 "Comfort" appointed guest rooms.

In-House Services Offered
This venue offers hospitable services to couples celebrating their wedding at its location. Services include:

• Overnight Accommodation
  • Ample and Free Parking
  • Free Airport Shuttle
  • Free Wireless Internet

Destination/Offsite Services Offered

Already secured a Glacier Country Wedding venue, but need a full service Destination Caterer and/or Mobile Bar services? Look no farther, we are here to help! Our Services can include, but are not excluded to;

• Overnight Accommodation
  • All-inclusive Wedding Celebration packages
  • Event Setup and Cleanup
  • Event Planning / Event Concierge
  • Mobile Bar Services
  • Destination Catering
  • Rental Equipment Assistance

Libations and Cuisine
Be onsite or Destination, couples will be pleased with our Professional Event Liaisons that will walk you through our wine list, craft and domestic beer options, and our cocktail artistry. We are happy to create his and her signature cocktails, and style the bars to fit your event.

We will also be your Liaison for creating a delectable wedding menu. Our Culinary Team cater to all dietary needs while preparing American, BBQ, British, Cajun, French, German, Italian, local, Mediterranean, Mexican, southern or southwestern fare. We also design brunch and lunch options. The menu items chosen by couples can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Plated/Sit-Down
  • Cocktail Reception / Hors d'oeuvres
  • Family style

Accommodation
After celebrating like Kings and Queens, rest easy and "Take the Elevator" Home! Our rooms and suites are "Comfort" Appointed, decorated with modern furnishings and amenities; boasting brand new Serta Sleeper III Beds, 43" Flatscreen TVs, microwaves, mini refridgerators, kuireg coffee makers, and much, much more!

Other Services
This venue also accommodates bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

9 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell & Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern

9 Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell & Blue Canyon Kitchen & Tavern Reviews

B
Breanne

Married on 09/03/2016

The Hilton Garden Inn in Kalispell took care of all my needs! From rentals, to food, to mobile bartending; the Hilton was able to provide everything I wanted! They took the headache out of a lot of ... Read more the small details (tables, chairs, silverware) and made my wedding planning much easier. All questions or concerns were quickly answered/solved. The food was amazing (not a single guest complained) and the service was extremely professional. From the moment I booked the Hilton, they went above & beyond to make my big day perfect.

K
Kirsten

Married on 07/15/2016

At first I thought I was crazy trying to plan a destination wedding all the way from Wisconsin, then I got in contact with Emily Schroeder at the Hilton Garden Inn, and all of my worries started to ... Read more disappear. She would answer my questions before I even had a chance to ask them! From meeting and talking with her in person months prior to the wedding to numerous emails and calls right before, Emily was always so pleasant and patient. If we had to do it all over again, we would plan our wedding exactly how we did. The food was fantastic. We had a pizza and pasta buffet for the rehearsal dinner that everybody loved. For the reception dinner, we chose prime rib and salmon. Our guests couldn't say enough great things about the food. Hands down, it was the best food I have ever had at a wedding. The front desk staff at the Hilton were also extremely helpful and professional. We are so happy and impressed with every aspect of our stay. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn for any wedding, destination or close to home. Thank you again for your fantastic services.

User6019748

2+ years ago

Emily and the Hilton made our special day that much more special. In fact they became like a part of our family that day. I am sure we will remember them on our anniversary. :) Read more Emily and the Hilton made our special day that much more special. In fact they became like a part of our family that day. I am sure we will remember them on our anniversary. :)