Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place

The Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place provides a ballroom venue for your Milwaukee area wedding. Imagine waking up on your wedding day knowing that everything you need is all downstairs. The Hilton Garden Inn is ideal for any couple because they provide a stress-free experience. With almost everything you need on-site, you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Grand Ballroom is perfect for weddings of all sizes. This 5,000 square foot space can be arranged to your preferences and accommodate up to 300 guests. Celebrate your marriage with elegant decor, and dance with friends under crystal chandeliers.

With almost 200 hotel rooms, the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place is able to host up to 300 of your guests. Other accommodations include:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Bridal shower
  • Rehearsal dinner

Cuisine
The Hilton Garden Inn is your one stop shop for all things catering. Their in-house caterer can provide everything you need to satisfy your hunger. Catering options include:

• Buffet

Featured
Erica

Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recomend

Where do I even begin.. I have nothing but great things to say about Corinne and her staff. From the moment we had our first walk though, you could tell Corinne has been in the industry for awhile. ... Read more Her simplistic organization, and overall vendor knowledge was so helpful through the entire process. The day of, Corinne was there getting everything set up properly and it looked better than I could have ever imagined. All of our guests said the ballroom was breathtaking, cocktail hour and appetizers were outstanding (sad we missed it), and our food was some of the best wedding food they have had. If you're looking for a venue, but don't want to break the bank, I would HIGHLY recommend you stop in and check out this place and talk with Corinne.

L
Lydia

Married on 06/08/2019

Pearce Wedding

We had our wedding there and our hotel room was so nice! Our guests also enjoyed their stay! But the main reason I am writing a review is for Corrine, the event coordinator. Corrine seriously is the ... Read more best!!! She’s the main reason we even picked this place for our wedding! From the very beginning until the end of our wedding she had everything perfect! All day I (the bride) had a stomach ache from nerves and I couldn’t really eat my dinner but she made sure someone packed up my meal and take it to our room! She also kept me calm when we had some issues with our cake place, she made sure we had a cake! She was in charge of decorating the ballroom and I can’t believe how it was exactly how we imaged it and more!!! And oh my was the food amazing as well! I had MULTIPLE GUESTS complement on how great the food was!! I highly highly recommend this hotel for your wedding or any event!!

K
Kim

Married on 09/30/2017

Corinne was incredible and made our day absolutely perfect. She really cared about us. Read more Corinne was incredible and made our day absolutely perfect. She really cared about us.