Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary

Cary, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary is a modern hotel wedding venue in Cary, North Carolina. The contemporary design offers a bright and airy feel for your contemporary city celebrations. Thanks to its convenient location and experienced attentive staff, you can plan your dream day at this elegant North Carolina wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity
With over 4,300 square feet of versatile event space, the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary is easy to customize. The Bradford Ballroom, which has white walls and a spacious dance floor, is ideal for a sophisticated indoor ceremony and reception. The modern venue can accommodate up to 300 people.

Through their range of services, the professional team is ready to accommodate your needs. They have the following offerings:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
The venue’s creative catering team has flexible banquet menus. Meals can be served using buffet, plated, stations and hors d’oeuvre serving styles. They welcome outside cake and offer servers, tastings and a cocktail reception. Bartending services include bartenders, champagne toast, limited bar, open bar and cash bar. Cuisine styles to choose from include:

• American
  • Nut-free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodation
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary has rooms, suites and premium rooms for your guests. Here, they can rest and relax before the big day begins or after the festivities end.

Other Facilities
On your wedding day, get ready in the venue's on-site bridal suite. Guests can take advantage of on-site parking and shuttle services. While staying at the hotel, you and your loved ones may also use:

• On-site restaurant and breakfast
  • Fitness center
  • Lounge area
  • Pool

Other Services
The venue is happy to host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. They are also able to provide the following wedding-related event items:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs and tables
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Location
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary is located near Interstate-40. It is only 15 minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport and 17 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Local attractions include North Carolina State University, Triangle Aquatic Center, NC State Fairgrounds, RBC Center, Wake Med Soccer Park, Time Warner Music Pavilion, North Carolina Museum of Art and North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.

16 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary

16 Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary Reviews

Featured
User5069755

2+ years ago

The HIGHEST level of excellent customer service! Brittany ensured every detail was carried out to perfection. The food was excellent, the staff was incredible, the venue was beautiful. We wanted a ... Read more place that could hold both the ceremony and reception in the same location without doing a flip. So we held the ceremony in the pre-function area and the reception in the ballroom (they also had the option of having the ceremony in part of the ballroom and the reception in the other sections of the ballroom). We had many guests stay at the Hilton Garden Inn while the guys and a few other guests stayed at the Doubletree across the parking lot. Both hotels were extremely accommodating to our MANY requests; the manager at Doubletree even went out and purchased a shower mat for one of our guest using a handicap shower to ensure their safety. Every staff member we encountered was pleasant, helpful, and professional. Our favorite front desk staff member to bother was Michelle...she was awesome! She answered any questions we had and if she wasn't sure of how to answer she researched and got back to us. The hotel(s) are in a great location where there are many shops and restaurants conveniently located in walking distance. I had family come in from out of the country and friends and family from out of state but getting to shops was not a problem. There a shuttle available from the hotel to the nearby area. Movie theater across the road! With Doubletree being across the parking lot we were never worried about a shortage of rooms. The Hilton still had a private feel to it because of it not being directly on the main road. As the ceremony was beginning, Brittany was there to help keep me calm! She was amazing. My husband and I want to have another wedding just to be able to relive the day! Everything was above and beyond what we expected and I can't stop looking at my pictures and smiling about how great things went--largely in part because of Hilton Garden Inn in Cary.

A
Allison

Married on 07/16/2016

I held my wedding both ceremony and reception at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. After looking at numerous hotels, I knew this was the one. I loved it. Very warm and earthy feeling. The ballrooms ... Read more are located at the other end of the hotel so away from other guests and noise, Etc. I had my ceremony in two sections of the ballroom and then opened up all 4 for my reception. I mostly decorated the ceremony myself, with bows on the chairs and flower petals and tule. The reception was beautiful, the linens and napkins I had chosen brought the room to life. I also got uplighting from my DJ which gave the room the extra pop of color I wanted! The team is wonderful to work with, I originally booked with Latesha, and Brittany held my final meeting. Their chef and bartender are amazing also! Their team is friendly and professional. Willing to answer phone calls and emails and be in constant contact to answer any questions I may have had. If you like the spot - go for it! My wedding was the best day ever!

D
D

Married on 07/16/2016

We had a great time on the wedding day. Bridal party had a separate room after the ceremony for a special cocktail hour. The cocktail hour for the guests was great- appetizers and open bar was very ... Read more well done. Choice of steak or chicken for dinner- best steak I've had at any affair in a long time. Glad my daughter picked Hilton Gardens. The party was also very reasonably priced!