Hilton Garden Inn Rochester

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Garden Inn Rochester

Hilton Garden Inn Rochester is a hotel and wedding venue located in the heart of Rochester College town complex, near the historic southeast neighborhood and Greater Rochester International Airport. With its convenience to all that the city has to offer and its classic, yet modern style, the Hilton is sure to surprise couples and delight guests on your big day!

Facilities and Capacity
The grand ballroom at the Hilton Garden Inn Rochester can be rearranged to suit the theme of any wedding of up to 240 guests. With four other event spaces that can accommodate intimate ceremonies and wedding gatherings, the sky's the limit when it comes to bringing your wedding vision to life.

This venue offers full-service event planning and accommodations for out-of-town guests in modern suites directly at the venue. They also offer setup and cleanup, as well as lighting and sound.

Cuisine
Catering options at the Hilton Garden Inn include seated dinners, cocktail receptions and buffets, with options to customize the perfect menu. Couples and guests will be taken care of as tastes and special dietary needs are of the utmost importance.

2 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Rochester

2 Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Reviews

seda
Featured
seda

Married on 02/04/2017

Bridget and team were absolutely wonderful. Bridget was extremely flexible and able to meet with me whenever I wanted to. She was prompt with returning phone calls and emails. On the wedding day, both ... Read more her and Adem did a great job with organization. Bridget also left us a sweet handwritten card in our suite along with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. The setup, organization, attention to detail, food were beyond our expectations.

J
Jenny

Married on 09/09/2017

The woman assigned to our case wasn't as detail oriented as I wished. She would call me asking about details we had already discussed, which made me feel like she didn't listen to me. However the day ... Read more went off without a hitch. It was beautiful, the food was amazing (everyone tells us that) and there were absolutely no issues with the venue. Thank you!!!!

Hilton Garden Inn Rochester FAQ