Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

Suffolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront is a hotel wedding venue located in Suffolk, Virginia. This attractive hotel and conference center is located within a six-acre park and marina, looking out over the Nansemond River. With this scenic locale and warm southern hospitality, your special day will be a memorable one.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue has a multitude of function rooms to offer for your big day. From intimate wedding parties of 50 guests to larger gatherings of up to 480, a variety of spaces will be available to meet your requirements. The largest room, the Nansemond Ballroom, offers over 7,000 square feet of space. The Kilby, Meade, Cahoon, and Speight rooms can be booked separately or combined in numerous layouts to match your wedding vision.

Wedding events that can be hosted at this venue include engagement parties, bridal showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The starting site fee covers event planning, guest parking, setup, and cleanup of event rentals. Available event rentals include a dance floor, chairs, tables, linens, flatware, china, and glassware. Audio equipment can be provided through an outside audio-visual company and centerpieces are available for couples who do not wish to provide their own. All-inclusive wedding packages cover accommodations, bar services, catering services, and the use of get-ready rooms. You can avail of a complimentary bartender, carver, and attendant. Peak season for this venue is from May through September.

Cuisine

For your wedding reception, you have numerous options; plated dinners, buffets, passed hors d’oeuvres, family-style dining, and stations are available. Preferred bakeries are available to create your wedding cake. Bars can be cash, open, or limited, with a variety of beers, wines, and liquors available. All food and beverages are provided on-site, though exceptions are possible for ceremonially significant food.

Accommodation

With 150 guest rooms in the conveniently attached hotel space, overnight accommodation is readily available for you and your guests. You can contact the hotel directly for details of booking blocks of rooms.

Location

Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront is located in downtown Suffolk, in an area that hosts several festivals and outdoor events. Additionally, you can avail of short driving times from towns such as Chesapeake, Portsmouth, and Norfolk.

20 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

20 Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 09/10/2011

My reception was held at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront, and I can't tell you how impressed all of my guests were with the food and service of this hotel. All of the staff were professional ... Read more and the food was incredible! We also had our out of town guests stay in the guest rooms and they were all very happy with their rooms! I can't express how happy I was with everything that the Hilton provided! A big heartfelt thanks to the entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront!!!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 04/20/2019

Spring wedding

We had our ceremony and reception here - our ceremony was outside on the river and it was picture perfect. The reception was inside and was everything we had hoped for - the food was delicious and the ... Read more whole evening went great! The staff there is amazing - we worked with Felicia, Jackie and Roxanne. They made the whole process easy and were so helpful. The weekend of our wedding Roxanne helped us with so much and really made it so I felt like I didn’t need to worry about anything! Our guests who stayed at the hotel loved it - the restaurant Inside the hotel is great. We couldn’t be happier with having our wedding here!

User5433789

2+ years ago

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront made our wedding day and the planning a breeze! They were incredibly flexible throughout the whole process! Several of the venues we looked at ... Read more were very specific about what time you had to start your wedding and the food/drink packages. The Hilton let us choose what time we started and were very flexible about the menu. I could email, call, or stop by anytime if I had questions. I showed up several times just to look at things because I work nearby and they were always so accommodating. All of the staff was wonderful! It was the perfect place to have a wedding! We rented the presidential suite to get ready and guests had a place to stay after the wedding. I loved that we didn't have to drive anywhere on the day of the wedding. The brick building and river were awesome places to take pictures. The food was delicious and served quickly and efficiently! The bartenders were wonderful as well! Our wedding would not have been nearly as great without the staff at the Hilton! I highly recommend them as a venue for a wedding!