Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

Suffolk, VA · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

Our beautiful hotel and conference center is nestled on a six acre park and marina that overlooks the scenic Nansemond River. From sweeping water views and dazzling evening sunsets to gracious southern hospitality. We are located in the heart of historic downtown Suffolk just a short distance from Chesapeake, Portsmouth, and Norfolk.

20 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront

20 Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 09/10/2011

My reception was held at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront, and I can't tell you how impressed all of my guests were with the food and service of this hotel. All of the staff were professional ... Read more and the food was incredible! We also had our out of town guests stay in the guest rooms and they were all very happy with their rooms! I can't express how happy I was with everything that the Hilton provided! A big heartfelt thanks to the entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront!!!

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 04/20/2019

Spring wedding

We had our ceremony and reception here - our ceremony was outside on the river and it was picture perfect. The reception was inside and was everything we had hoped for - the food was delicious and the ... Read more whole evening went great! The staff there is amazing - we worked with Felicia, Jackie and Roxanne. They made the whole process easy and were so helpful. The weekend of our wedding Roxanne helped us with so much and really made it so I felt like I didn’t need to worry about anything! Our guests who stayed at the hotel loved it - the restaurant Inside the hotel is great. We couldn’t be happier with having our wedding here!

User5433789

2+ years ago

The staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront made our wedding day and the planning a breeze! They were incredibly flexible throughout the whole process! Several of the venues we looked at ... Read more were very specific about what time you had to start your wedding and the food/drink packages. The Hilton let us choose what time we started and were very flexible about the menu. I could email, call, or stop by anytime if I had questions. I showed up several times just to look at things because I work nearby and they were always so accommodating. All of the staff was wonderful! It was the perfect place to have a wedding! We rented the presidential suite to get ready and guests had a place to stay after the wedding. I loved that we didn't have to drive anywhere on the day of the wedding. The brick building and river were awesome places to take pictures. The food was delicious and served quickly and efficiently! The bartenders were wonderful as well! Our wedding would not have been nearly as great without the staff at the Hilton! I highly recommend them as a venue for a wedding!