Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC

Bluffton, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC, is a hair and makeup business based in Bluffton, South Carolina. Made up of a team of talented makeup artists and hair stylists, the company provides on-site traditional or airbrush makeup and custom hairstyling services. Founder Linda Burton is a highly skilled makeup artist, who specializes in weddings and special events.

Experience
Originally from Boston, Linda studied to become a MAC Pro makeup artist. Soon after completing the program, she became the lead makeup artist for two feature length films. She then continued her studies in New York City by taking classes at the MAC Pro Flagship store. She has also provided runway makeup for the models at Copacabana Rooftop Lounge in Times Square. Linda handed the business down to her daughter Clarissa, but still freelances as a makeup artist with Hilton Head Hair & Makeup.

Hilton Head Hair & Makeup, LLC, serves couples throughout the nearby area, including Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia, as well as the surrounding regions. Makeup trials and group services with multiple stylists are available.

Blow Outs

D
Featured
Dianna

Married on 04/05/2018

Linda was great to work with. She really cared about making my wedding day very special. She took the time to get to know what I wanted based on what I typically used for make up and what I expected ... Read more for my special day. She came to our rented vacation home for our convenience and endured the chaos around her and was so friendly, happy and energetic. I would definitely hire her again and I highly recommend her.

Jeni
Jeni

Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend!

Linda was wonderful. She was so sweet and personable and made getting our makeup done a fun experience. She did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup and my daughter's bridesmaid makeup. It turned out ... Read more great and stayed put all day and night even in the Hilton Head humidity. I did the airbrush makeup and I highly recommend that for it's staying power. Overall a wonderful experience with our makeup!

howdoibride
Keli

Married on 05/06/2018

Melia was so great! Arrived to my location on time and was friendly and professional - and did a wonderful job on my airbrush makeup for my engagement photos! Highly recommend :) Read more Melia was so great! Arrived to my location on time and was friendly and professional - and did a wonderful job on my airbrush makeup for my engagement photos! Highly recommend :)