Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine

The Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine is a hotel wedding venue set in St. Augustine, Florida. It offers many amenities surrounding your wedding day to make sure you and your guests are comfortable. It is located close to downtown attractions and the bay that, making for a fun bachelor or bachelorette party leading up to your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine is situated in picturesque St. Augustine and offers indoor and outdoor locations to showcase all that Florida has to offer. An outdoor courtyard provides the perfect place to exchange vows or pass around cocktails for cocktail hour. For their indoor space, they offer a classic ballroom. The ballroom features a balcony that overlooks Charlotte Street and can hold up to 100 of your closest friend and family.

Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront provides many services as a hotel and as a wedding venue. A few of these services include:

• On-site catering

Featured
Carey

Married on 10/14/2017

Unforgettable!

All I can say is WOW! I had the honor of working with Jessica Santore there at the Hilton and she was nothing short of amazing. She handled EVERYTHING! This was my second wedding therefore I wanted a ... Read more a small, intimate, but elegant wedding but did not have the time to make this happen. I waited 5 weeks prior to the wedding date before even calling the Hilton to see what they could do for me - expecting them to laugh at this time frame . Jessica called me back immediately and all I had to do was tell her a little of what i was looking for and she took it from there. It was amazing - from the courtyard where we were married to the banquet room where we had brunch with centerpieces, candles and simple beauty to the breathtaking wedding cake that was covered in fresh roses. The cake was not only gorgeous but, by far, the best cake we have ever tasted. The food was incredible and each one of our guest commented as to how delicious it was!!! Several of us stayed at the Hilton the night before the wedding and the morning of the wedding Jessica visited my room several times to check on me, make sure I did not need anything and to also keep me on schedule. I honestly could go on for days giving all of the lovely details that Jessica and the Hilton put in to make our special day unforgettable. Although it was a small wedding (27 guest) it appeared to be one that had been planned for 6 months or more. But thanks to Jessica and the Hilton, it was done from start to finish within 5 weeks, absolutely no stress for my whatsoever. 1 call, 2 visits and a few emails and I had the wedding to make any woman jealous. And to think all i had to do was show up. Thank you Jessica and Hilton!

Melissa
Melissa Sheider

Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Jessica is the event coordinator, she did a great job accommodating us and our family! She made sure I didn’t have to worry about thing! Making our wedding enjoyable and unforgettable! Read more Jessica is the event coordinator, she did a great job accommodating us and our family!!! She made sure I didn’t have to worry about thing! Making our wedding enjoyable and unforgettable!!!

L
Lisa C

Married on 12/31/2018

Going the Extra Mile at the Hilton Bayfront

The Catering staff was great. Very creative, professional and open to my ideas. They were willing to do anything I asked of them. I had a small function but they made it very special for everyone that ... Read more that attended.