Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites

Indianapolis, IN · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites

Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites provides a ballroom style venue for couples in Indianapolis. The romantic space allows couples to take advantage of luxury accommodations and city setting. Each stage of the planning process will be handled by your event coordinator. Allow them to execute the perfect event for you.

Facilities and Capacity
The ballroom provides enough space to seat 400 guests at a seated dinner. It's classic design can complement any decor style. Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites gives couples a convenient location in the heart of the city.

Your wedding specialist and catering manager will help you determine the package that is best for you. The hotel's full services include:

• Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Bridal suite
  • Lighting/sound
  • Accommodations

Other Facilities
In addition to the above mentioned facilities, this venue also offers to host other events in its smaller event space. These include meetings, rehearsal dinners and small gatherings.

18 Reviews for Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites

18 Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites Reviews

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/15/2016

If you have the opportunity to work with Julia Hopper, the event (wedding) coordinator, at the Hilton in Indianapolis, don't pass it up! We had our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and gift ... Read more opening at the Hilton on 10.15.16. We also booked guest rooms for both Friday and Saturday night for our guests. Despite a few minor hiccups, such as our room not being ready at check-in, everything else was absolutely wonderful! Julia alone made the entire experience worth it! She made sure everything ran smooth and accepted all my crazy decorating ideas and relentless e-mails with a smile. I could not be more happy with our wedding day and have her to thank for a majority of it! Thank you so much Julia and the Hilton for accommodating our party!

Amber
Amber

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Have not had the big day yet but they are the best team I could ask for. With my coordinator Jessica on hand I have no need to hire a wedding planner. They were very flexible on the contract signing ... Read more and deposit letting us create our own payment plan. And they have included so many amenities I am in love already.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/04/2017

Julia was so easy to work with-super organized, always had answers to all my questions, made planning a wedding in Indianapolis from Colorado a breeze. I highly recommend working with her if you ... Read more decide to plan a wedding at The Hilton. The Hotel itself is beautiful.