Hilton Kansas City Airport

Kansas City, MO · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Kansas City Airport

Hilton Kansas City Airport is a unique wedding venue located in Kansas City, Missouri. Their bright and spacious ballrooms are ideal for weddings big and small. Host a truly special wedding in this unique space with over 10 rooms to choose from. With a complimentary airport shuttle, Hilton Kansas City Airport is perfect for out-of-town guests. This venue also provides catering and experienced staff to help you with your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Hilton Kansas City Airport can accommodate 500 guests over their multiple rooms. All of the rooms are classic and elegant, while some have a modern flair.

Hilton Kansas City Airport offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering

Cuisine
This venue offers its catering services as well:

• Buffet
  • Servers

Other Services
Hilton Kansas City Airport offers its bar services. These services include:

• Bartenders
  • Cash, open, or limited bar
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Liquor license
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty beer and wine

Location
Hilton Kansas City Airport is located by Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, Missouri.

7 Reviews for Hilton Kansas City Airport

7 Hilton Kansas City Airport Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 11/17/2018

Hassle Free, Bang For Your Buck, Wow Factor Your Looking For

The is the best wedding venue in the Northland/Kansas City in my opinion. My wedding was completely hassle free and my guests can not stop talking about it. They have raved about the venue, staff and ... Read more and service, food, and guestrooms. We went with the plated chicken picatta for dinner and it was so good! The Chef even came out and greeted us :)! We had a room block with zero issues and our reception was flawless. I booked the presidential parlor and guestroom the night before the wedding for myself and bridesmaids and then we all got ready there the next day. It was perfect because I was able to get ready and also check on anything I wanted to because it was all right there. Budgeting for our wedding was super easy and it appeared like we spent way more than we actually did because of how incredibly nice it was. They even included a complimentary champagne toast for all of my guests! Hilton KCI is where you are going to get bang for your buck which is what every bride is looking for. I would recommend booking a wedding here to anyone. The hassle you will save by having your reception and guestrooms in the same spot, an easy place for all of your vendors to get set up, help around every corner, and great food and drinks + much more make it worth it to book at the Hilton KCI. A lot of my friends that have booked weddings at other venues are exhausted by the end of it because of all the running around and coordinating....You won't have anything to do or worry about on your wedding day at the Hilton but ENJOY!

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely amazing and very helpful! 100% satisfied with my experience so far!

Loved everything about this place! Everyone’s so nice, the food is EXCELLENT and the bride and groom get a night for free! Plus all my guest get discounted rates which is helpful sine I have family ... Read more from out of town! Also, we get a room a year after we get married too for a nice little anniversary sweet! It’s all inclusive! It’s like a one stop shop! They do centerpieces, napkins to match my colors, food, drinks, even will help with cake and have up lights too! Bet beautiful and spacious as well! Can’t wait for my wedding in March of 2019!

L
Lilla

Married on 09/04/2010

I loved the Hilton! It was a great choice for my wedding. We had half of our family in from out of town and arriving at all different times. They were very accomodating, making everyone feel ... Read more comfortable. I had 72 trays of italian wedding cookies that were trayed up and needed to be stored the day before the reception they provided an entire room for just the cookies! My wedding party took over the lobby lounge nightly without a peep from the staff. All my guests still talk about how great and fun my wedding was and highly compliment the hotel. Great Choice!!