DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

Lisle, IL · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville is a beautiful and affordable hotel wedding venue in Lisle, Illinois. Located just out of central Chicagoland, this hotel boasts exceptional customer service and venue space to suit every style and size wedding. The team of exceptional hospitality professionals at Hilton Lisle / Naperville has specialized in weddings for over 35 years. They listen to your needs and understand your vision, ensuring a seamless wedding experience for everyone in attendance. Whether you’re planning an intimate evening reception with friends or a lavish event with everyone you know, let DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville make it truly a day to remember.

Facilities and Capacity

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville offers three spacious ballrooms to host wedding receptions of every kind. The Regency Ballroom is the largest single event space and can seat up to 360 attendants. It, along with the other ballrooms, features crystal chandeliers and double entrance doors that add to the elegant ambiance of your reception. All ballrooms feature an open floor plan which can be customized to fit your specific needs and guest count.

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville ensures every couple receives five-star service for their once in a lifetime day. You will work with the event planning and catering teams to create a custom floor plan and menu that reflects your wedding day vision. They offer buffet and plated meals, and the in-house pastry chef can create a custom cake for your dessert. Your reception includes Maitre D’ service. Audiovisual equipment rentals are also available for your entertainment.

Accommodations

DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville has hundreds of rooms available for your guests to enjoy through the wedding weekend. Room blocks are available at a discount, offering your guests fine accommodations during their stay. They will have access to the fitness center and pool and have a choice of one king or two double beds. You may want to reserve one of the suites for your pre-wedding prep and wedding night. Suites include:

• Dining table with seating for up to 10
  • Oversized sofa
  • Wooden armoire with a large LCD flat screen television
  • Wetbar and Cuisinart® coffee maker with coffee
  • Kohler whirlpool tub and walk in shower

36 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville

36 DoubleTree by Hilton Lisle Naperville Reviews

Rachel
Featured
Rachel

Married on 07/09/2016

I absolutely loved my experience with the Hilton Lisle/Naperville. Planning with them was a breeze, and the wedding reception was absolutely perfect. Every single person I worked with there was very ... Read more helpful and genuine. I booked with Amanda, coordinated hotel room blocks with Sandi, worked with Katie & Helen the day of, but I mostly worked with Stephanie. She could not have been nicer. The month leading up to the wedding I felt I was calling or emailing her every day, but she was so sweet every time! The wait staff the day of could not have been nicer either! When choosing the venue a year out, I chose the Hilton because I loved that it was a hotel upstairs for guests (didn't have to worry about transportation, and how convenient!), and included the floral centerpieces, the cake, an iPad, champagne toasts, wine at dinner, open bar, a 5-course meal, and hotel room for us - I loved all of it! There was no rental charge for the room, and most other places I considered had higher prices per plate and charged extra for the centerpieces, champagne, and the cake! Paying for a wedding is extremely expensive… I mean we paid for dinner & all-inclusive drinks for 200 of our friends & family… but I absolutely loved my experience with the Hilton. Guests RAVED about the food, and many said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Every little detail I requested was carried out beautifully, the price was reasonable, and I am so, so happy I had my wedding here!

User3382619

2+ years ago

BEFORE THE WEDDING: I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Hilton Lisle/Naperville. I continue to be impressed by their services the closer I get to my wedding! Their annual wedding tasting ... Read more for couples is unlike anything I have seen or heard of - SO much food and ALL of it was delicious! It made my job to choose the menu for my reception very difficult, but in a good way! The people I have worked with since I signed the contract close to 2 years ahead of time have all been so accommodating, flexible, and professional. It's made the job of planning my wedding almost effortless! You cannot go wrong with the Hilton Lisle/Naperville for your venue! AFTER THE WEDDING: My family and I cannot thank Hilton Lisle/Naperville enough for everything their team did to make my wedding day absolutely perfect!!! It was such a pleasure working with everyone. I am so impressed by how quickly and thoroughly all my questions were answered along the way, and how Amanda (Catering Sales Manager) put me at ease that all would be just as I hoped it would be! Nearly 2 months later, my guests are STILL raving about the food, the exceptional service, and said, "the wedding cake was the best they ever had!" As my husband and I are the first born on both sides of our families, this wedding is going to be tough to beat thanks to Hilton Lisle/Naperville! It truly was a perfect day!

User3350429

2+ years ago

We worked with Jamie to coordinate our wedding and she (along with the rest of the staff) was a joy to work with. The Hilton was a very well oiled machine and knew exactly how to make our wedding a ... Read more very special day/night. They were a joy to work with from the first meeting to the next morning. The rehearsal dinner was overwhelming, in a good way! It was served buffet style, at first I wasn't sure about that, but it is that way so you can sample everything (and I mean everything) the Hilton offers in its packages. I can not say enough positive words about the Hilton and working with them to make my dream wedding! At one point in the night, my husband mentioned he was warm to the head table hostess and she promptly went behind us to turn the a/c down!