Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Hilton Los Angeles Airport is an airport hotel wedding venue in Los Angeles, California. With modern flair, spacious ballrooms, and impeccable customer service, this venue is dedicated to providing couples with unique, elegant weddings at an affordable cost.

Facilities and Capacity
Hilton Los Angeles Airport offers a variety of spacious ballrooms that together compose over 55,000 square feet of space and can accommodate over 1,500 guests. The International Ballroom features crystal chandeliers, 16-inch ceilings, and over 11,000 square feet of event space with the smaller Pacific Ballroom just across the way for the perfect cocktail hour. The more intimate Los Angeles, Carmel, and La Jolla Ballrooms offer mirrored walls and chandeliers, and can pair up for events of up to 150 guests. Three outdoor patio spaces are also available on the third floor that can be used as ceremony or cocktail reception venues. For unique engagement session and wedding photo opportunities, the airport hotel also offers a helipad overlooking the runways of LAX and western sunsets.

Upon booking, the venue's certified meeting planner works with couples to provide advice regarding room selection, wedding design, technology requirements, and food and beverage options. Chairs, tables, linens, flatware, glassware, and china are included in all packages. A bridal suite is always provided, and your planner will handle all necessary setup and cleanup. A dance floor, audio equipment, and more can be added to your package if desired. The exterior colors of the venue can be changed and custom-designed to reflect your wedding day color scheme. All areas are wheelchair accessible, and shuttle service to the airport is complimentary.

Cuisine
The culinary staff of Hilton Los Angeles Airport is happy to help plan a custom food and beverage menu for your special day. Plated and buffet options are available. Hors d'oeuvres and various stations of your choosing are provided for your cocktail hour. While the airport hotel does not provide wedding cake, cake cutting services are complimentary.

Accommodation
Hilton Los Angeles Airport is an environment-friendly hotel that offers 1,234 guest rooms and suites. Overnight guests enjoy access to a business center, 24-hour fitness center, pool, and in-room wireless internet. Four dining venues are also available, including Andiamo, a northern Italian restaurant.

Location
Hilton Los Angeles Airport is a quarter mile from Los Angeles International Airport. Manhattan Beach is only a mile away. Toyota Sports Center, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Hollywood Park, and Sunset Boulevard are also close by.

3 Reviews for Hilton Los Angeles Airport

3 Hilton Los Angeles Airport Reviews

Galleet
Galleet Khouban

Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful location.

This was such a beautiful location and the staff was infinitely helpful in answering our questions. It didn’t feel like they were trying to upsell us. Read more This was such a beautiful location and the staff was infinitely helpful in answering our questions. It didn’t feel like they were trying to upsell us.

M
Maureen

Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding venue!!

I was fortunate to get married at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport October 2018. First, the venue is absolutely gorgeous! Both my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were held at this location. The ... Read more International Ballroom is absolutely stunning! This was the main reason why I selected this venue. Second, the staff and the service provided was exceptional! I had the benefit and pleasure to work with Gloria Urbina, the Catering Manager, and her assistant Monica Sar, and all I can say is these two women were exceptionally professional, accommodating, and supportive. All my concerns were addressed in timely manners and with a level of service and expertise that exceeded the rate of 10. Top notch service is the best way to rate them! These two ladies helped make my wedding reception run seamless and effortless. The only negative I have is the food. I must admit I was highly disappointed with the food, similarly some of my guests. Sadly what was produced on the day of my wedding was not close to what was presented during our tasting. So if I could do it all over again, I would have an outside caterer prepare the food. However, everything else was superb! I LOVED having my wedding at this location, and would highly recommend this venue to all!

M
Margaret

Married on 10/02/2010

The 2 catering managers we dealt with were superb! Gopal and Elena are true experts in catering management! My wedding day was error free! Read more The 2 catering managers we dealt with were superb! Gopal and Elena are true experts in catering management! My wedding day was error free!

Hilton Los Angeles Airport FAQ