Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort

Cancun, MX · View map

About Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort

Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort is the elite choice in Mexico luxury Resorts, and our wedding services live up to our reputation.We promise to bring your dream wedding to life with the complete wedding package: event spaces that flow with effortless elegance, unique wedding designs for lasting memories, plush accommodations for an unforgettable honeymoon and inventive catering for an unforgettable celebration.

We perform both legal and symbolic ceremonies in Spanish and English with your preference of Judge or Minister. Select from a Chef-designed menu or work together with our chef to plan a catering package of your design.

7 Reviews for Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort

7 Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort Reviews

Terra
Terra

Married on 03/01/2019

Hilton Los Cabos - Wedding of my dream!

From start to finish, the planning of our wedding was smooth, it was a dream. Nancy, the onsite wedding coordinator is AMAZING! I can't say enough great things about her. The wedding she put together ... Read more for us (from afar nonetheless, we're in CO) was beyond my expectations and it will be forever my favorite day. I wish I could relive that party, in the same space, over and over! Don't second guess it if you're considering Hilton Los Cabos... DO IT!

Danielle
Danielle Brumfitt

Married on 11/11/2017

We had the wedding of my dreams!!!

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to the Hilton Los Cabos, and thanks even more to Nancy & Eren, our Hilton wedding coordinators. My (now :)) husband & I wanted to have a destination wedding that ... Read more that would be appealing and welcoming to a wide variety of guests, some traveling from as far as Australia. We needed a spot that would cater to families, couples and singles... and we needed to do it on a budget that is a lot (A LOT) lower than what I have seen as the “average” cost of a wedding. We accomplished all with our wedding on November 11th. I was nervous about a destination wedding and being so far away leading up to the big day (we live in California, family in Canada & Europe). Enter in Nancy & Eren the wedding coordinators who were an absolute DREAM to work with!!! From the first day we met them, they felt like family. They were patient and experienced, walking us through options so we could feel this was truly a wedding that felt personal and our own. They mean it when they say they can go as small or large as you want and I never felt pressured to add on details. In the end we got married on a gorgeous beach just before sunset, had our reception overlooking the ocean - complete with a six piece mariachi band - and even had a bonfire post reception back on the beach. During the whole afternoon/evening, Nancy & Eren we’re nearby for anything, yet at the same time almost invisible to everyone (tho our guests LOVED Nancy & Eren and would have welcomed them into the celebrations). Throughout the week we stayed at the hotel, there was something for everyone and our guests continue to rave about the pristine location, gorgeous pools (always beach chairs available), zen like rooms and delicious food/drinks. I feel absolutely blessed to be able to honestly say I had a stress free/perfect fun wedding, memories of which we shall cherish forever. This would really not have been possible without Nancy & Eren, We’re so grateful they worked with us to create a wedding that felt uniquely “us”. Here is to years of return Anniversary visits!!

K
Kathy

Married on 11/12/2016

Our wedding at the Hilton was wonderful. It was everything my daughter dreamed of. The wedding coordinators were enjoyable to work with and delivered on everything they said. We had a fabulous stay ... Read more and are looking forward to returning soon.