Hilton Naples

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Naples

The Hilton Naples in Naples, Florida will provide you with a wedding space that includes all the details. The Hilton Naples features an “upscale” experience at an affordable cost and will provide you and your guests with an abundance of amenities, such as wireless internet and parking. If you have always dreamed of having your wedding ceremony on the beach, the Hilton Naples can make that happen at 8th Avenue South or Vedado Way!

Facilities and Capacity
The Hilton Naples has the ability to host parties big and small with their extravagant ballroom in which to hold your reception. There are multiple event spaces to choose from, and couples can host up to 250 guests.

The Hilton Naples aims to create an incredible experience at an affordable cost. They offer the following services to couples who choose their hotel as their wedding venue:

• In-house catering
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • Bridal suite
  • Accommodations

Location
Within walking distance of the Hilton Naples is one of the best shopping centers in the area, the Waterside Shops. You can enjoy high-end shopping and eat at some of the most well-regarded restaurants in town.

143 Reviews for Hilton Naples

143 Hilton Naples Reviews

C
Featured
Callie G

Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST wedding venue in SW Florida

Where do I even start? My husband and I got married at the Hilton a little over three months ago and it was more than we could have ever dreamed it. Saying that it was my fairytale wedding and a dream ... Read more come true is a huge understatement. The staff at the Hilton is fantastic and so friendly, but Caprice is beyond outstanding not just as a wedding coordinator, but also as a friend and even a “therapist” to calm you wedding stress. She truly made our wedding day a picture perfect wedding. Caprice treats you as real people, not just another wedding that she can check off on her list. She always went the extra mile to make sure we felt special. She unfortunately was unable to be there on our actual wedding day, but she still made sure that everything was just the way we had asked. I truly cannot thank Caprice enough for working with us and making all of my crazy dreams and ideas a reality. I wasn’t always the easiest to get ahold of or quick to respond to emails due to being in grad school while planning a wedding, but she was always so patient with me and always understanding when it would take me some time to respond to email. As we approached our wedding date, Caprice ensured that the coordinator for the day of our wedding was in attendance at our meeting so that everyone was on the same page rather than messages being passed back and forth. Caprice is seriously the best in the business. Our ceremony...talk about something straight out of a movie! It was breathtaking and so much more than I could have dreamed of. I always wanted to get married outdoors, but wasn’t big on a beach wedding, so when They shouted us 8th Avenue, we knew that was the spot. Two months prior to our wedding was when the red tide was awful and as soon as I emailed Caprice to talk about alternatives, she started looking at other options for us. She even went a visited a park that was a possible option to determine if it would hold the number of guest we were expecting. Fortunately, the red tide subsided and we had the perfect rustic themed ceremony at 8th South Avenue. I didn’t get the chance to go out to our cocktail hour, but from my pictures and what my guest said, it was breathtaking. The food at our wedding reception was incredible and the hor dvours were fabulous! Our guest are still raving about it. The lighting was exactly what I had asked for and the table settings were perfect down to the small details we had wanted. Our dance floor was huge, which was exactly what we wanted to be able to dance the night away, and that’s exactly what we did. The Hilton and Caprice truly made our night perfect. When we got back to our room we had special treats and drinks waiting for us, which were delicious. Three months later and Caprice is still making us feel special. If you are looking for the perfect wedding location, look no further because you have found it. I can’t thank the Hilton and Caprice enough for making my fairytale become a reality!

Amber
Amber Hanlon

Married on 05/05/2019

Amazingly Easy

EVERYONE at the Hilton was amazing! Caprice was our meeting planning and was phenomenal! Pricing was very reasonable and included much more than any other venue we looked at. Not only was it the ... Read more actual venue for the ceremony, but it included the transportation to and from for all guests, the officiate, chairs, the wedding cake, set up and take down, and Caprice which was basically our wedding planner. She could not have made our day go any smoother. Not only did she and the Hilton allow us to use their lanterns for our centerpieces, but they also put candles and shells we brought into them and arranged them for us! They also brought the flowers from our arch and placed them on our sweetheart's table without us asking. To say they were the best is an understatement. The banquet team was extremely attentive and very sweet during all events, the front desk was very accommodating with early check-ins and placing rooms nearby, and if I know anyone getting married in the area I will absolutely be recommending this venue. I did not stress at all and would not have changed one thing about our fairytale day. I work at the Ritz-Carlton which is all about anticipating guest needs and the Hilton absolutely nailed that! In my opinion, everything they did was up to Ritz-Carlton standard. Thank you to everyone at the Hilton who had anything to do with making our wedding so special and memorable for not only us but all of our guests!!!

Steve
Steve Plymire

Married on 04/20/2019

I can't speak highly enough of the Hilton Naples!

WOW! Caprice and her team make planning a destination wedding in 3 months very easy. Our guests were amazed at how we pulled everything together in such a short time but I did not really tell them we ... Read more had Caprice as our guide through the process. She gave us preferred vendors to chose from and they were all awesome and their inclusive package was by far the best value in the area. Their willingness to use the 8th Ave South beach location made our wedding ceremony picture perfect and the venue was first rate. The total experience was absolutely amazing!