Hilton Pearl River

Pearl River, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hilton Pearl River

A hotel wedding venue in Pearl River, New York, Hilton Pearl River’s setting and unique style earned it the nickname "The Chateau in the Country near the City." Third-generation family-owned and operated, the venue is nestled on 17 acres of wooded countryside in the scenic Hudson River Valley. Crafting magical memories over the past 30 years, Hilton Pearl River prides itself on consistently exceeding the expectations of its wedding couples and their guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Hilton Pearl River hosts one wedding at a time, though the property's many unique and memorable indoor and outdoor spaces for ceremonies and receptions offer choices to suit your event's size and style. Hilton Pearl River comfortably accommodates a maximum of 550 guests with a dance floor in their 8,200 sqaure foot Grand Ballroom, highlighted by floor-to-eiling windows and crystal chandeliers. The Conservatory features a hand-painted domed ceiling and marble accents. Le Jardin has a wall of windows overlooking the adjacent Blue Hill Golf Course and hotel's back lawn, also perfect for outdoor ceremonies.

Couples who choose Hilton Pearl River to host their celebration will work with one of the finest and most experienced teams of wedding professionals. Wedding services offered include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Wedding coordinators

Cuisine

The venue’s experienced culinary team and exceptional banquet staff pride themselves on providing guests with top-of-the-line cuisine. For a truly delectable experience, the following catering services are provided:

• Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner
  • Buffet-style dinner
  • French-style dinner

Accommodation

For convenience and comfort, overnight accommodations in artfully renovated guestrooms and suites are provided at a discounted rate to couples and their guests. Balancing modern convenience with eclectic Hudson Valley charm, each room features the work of local Hudson Valley artists and the following amenities:

• Large windows
  • High thread count sheets
  • Coffee makers
  • Hair dryers

Location

Hilton Pearl River is located on 17 acres in the Hudson Valley and just 25 minutes from New York City, yet a world away, bordering Bergen County, New Jersey, and just across the Hudson River from Westchester County, New York.

138 Reviews for Hilton Pearl River

138 Hilton Pearl River Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 07/04/2019

Everything We Dreamt About-And More!

We had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River on July 4th and it was everything we could've asked for and more! From the moment we took our first tour at the Hilton, Gerry made us feel like family. She ... Read more answered our countless questions and e-mails throughout the process in a timely and thorough manner. She made the stressful wedding planning process very stress-free and a pleasant experience. I cannot be more thankful to the staff at the Hilton for making our special day a day we will never forget. Our guests are still talking about the fabulous time they had! From the check-in to our room, to the servers, the bartenders, and everyone in between, the service was top notch! I also want to shout out my bridal attendant Lynda and head Maître d' Derek for being by my side the entire day and ensuring that all our needs were met throughout. I appreciate that I was able to wait until the day of the wedding to see the weather and to decide whether or not we wanted our ceremony indoors or outdoors. The grounds are beautiful and we had a variety of places to take pictures at. There is a not a single thing I would have changed about the day. I highly recommend the Hilton!

Kim
Kim

Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding and Professional Service!

We held my daughter’s Bridal Shower at the Hilton Pearl River in March. From the moment I contacted Gerry, the Catering Manager, I knew I was in good hands. She was pleasant, accommodating, and ... Read more efficient. Unfortunately Gerry couldn't be there the day of the shower due to a family obligation, but she left us in the hands of her A-Team, or rather her “At Team”! Abbey took over in her absence and never missed a beat. She was prompt in her email responses and checked in several times during the shower. She was a pleasure to deal with! When we arrived with all of our shower baggage there was a member of the staff to greet us with a large cart to bring things in. The servers were informative and helpful during the set-up process. Since I had a small shower, we only had one server, Kathy. But with her I felt like we had more! She was always there for the guests, attentive and anticipating their needs. Kathy was pleasant and always checked with me for key events. Just knowing she had everything under control enabled me to relax and enjoy this special day. Our guests were treated like royalty and they were completely blown away! The food….DELICIOUS! Service OUTSTANDING and Professional all-around! Not to mention the venue and surrounding grounds is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks to Hilton Pearl River, I was able to give my daughter the shower of her dreams and one that exceeded all expectations...

S
Susan Tessel

Married on 06/17/2019

Beyond Spectacular Wedding Venue- The Pearl River Hilton!! Featuring Gerry and Co!

I have several friends who have used the Pearl Rive Hilton as the venue for their weddings. They had bandied the word around, 'peerless". Gerry is most "incredible", "organized", "detail oriented" ... Read more oriented" person. Those are big shoes to fill, and she did not disappoint!! Having been the lucky beneficiary of all of her wisdom and talents, I have no words to describe the depth of gratitude we have for Gerry and and her staff at The Pearl River Hilton. There is nothing they didn’t do for us. Gerry and her staff are kind, thoughtful and immensely considerate. We have a very valuable family heirloom that we wanted to use under the chuppah. We were nervous it would get lost I mentioned that I didn’t want to lose it and told them why, they reassured me that they would be responsible for it, and only return it to me, and that is exactly what happened. Everything they said they would do they did and more!! We wanted to have an outdoor chuppah. The weather forecast was uncertain, the day of the wedding, the waited t as long as they could to move it outdoors and make sure that we could have what we wanted. They did it to make us happy, and there is nothing they wouldn’t do. The bridal attendant, not only helped the bride with devotion, but she also helped the grandmother of the bride stitch her jacket so that it would stay closed. They were helpful thoughtful considerate resourceful! Everything ran smoothly and like clockwork!! I recommend them with out any reservation. They gave us the most incredible service, because they’re truly kind at heart and they really pride themselves on making people happy and doing the best job they can. They are in the service business for the right reasons. Gerry Burns is with out reservation the most spectacular human being if you can book your wedding there you will not be disappointed!