Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa

Sedona, AZ · View map

About Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa

The Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is Sedona's only golf and spa resort. Located at the gateway to Northern Arizona's red rock country it is just 90 minutes north of Phoenix. The resort is nestled in a dramatic red rock setting that ranges from nearby creeks surrounded by juniper and pine trees to ancient Sinaqua ruins of mystical beauty. Where better than Sedona, the most romantic place in American, to make a life long commitment to that special person. The Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock offers over 14,400 square feet of flexible indoor event space and 6,000 square feet of outdoor space. Let our professional and experience catering team plan your event to perfection. In addition, our resort offers an array of amenities that your guests will enjoy; luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring gas fireplaces, balconies, flat panel televisions, microwave ovens and refrigerators; full service spa, hair and nail salon; three swimming pools, tennis courts, 18-hole championship golf course. Where the Red Rocks soar to legendary heights, the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock awaits.

4 Reviews for Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa

4 Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 03/22/2014

We stayed two nights at the resort and had our Wedding dinner at the Grille. Everything was exceptional from the service, to the food, hospitality! I highly recommend this resort. Thank you to Victor ... Read more the manager for helping me all the way through the process! A+++

B
Brenda

Married on 05/04/2013

I planned our daughters wedding with the excellent services from Doreen Kalmus. Everything went wonderful from start to finish. I was impressed with the careful attention to detail from all the staff, ... Read more but Doreen oversaw everything and was a HUMUNGOUS help to us. The food was excellent and presentation was as well. No matter what idea we tossed out, they were more than willing to help us achieve the goal. Doreen kept her eye on the ceremony and the food service and went above and beyond the call of duty. I HIGHLY recommend!

A
Ashli

Married on 10/14/2012

The Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa was the perfect place for a wedding reception. From start to finish, the staff was extremely welcoming and catered to our every need. Doreen was incredible in making ... Read more all of our wedding dreams and accommodations a reality and they also worked with us on staying within our budget without sacrificing quality. The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing and perfectly displayed and served, the kindness of the staff made us feel like royalty. The Hilton created the perfect wedding atmosphere and made everything flow smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. I am forever grateful for everyone at Hilton Sedona. I look back at the entire year I worked with them and there was never a problem with anything. Doreen made everything so simple and made sure we understood everything that went along with pricing, upgrades, timelines etc. I will continue to go back to the Hilton Sedona for future celebrations and stays. It feels like home now. Thank you Doreen, chefs, front desk agents, housekeeping, servers, maintenance and all others that helped in the creation of our gorgeous wedding and dream come true. You all do a great job and are the best team!!!!!!! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Bintz;)