DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg

Gaithersburg, MD · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg

You have dreamt of your wedding day your entire life and it is finally becoming a reality. One of the most important decisions you’ll have to make during your wedding planning is choosing a venue. Our expert team of professionals are dedicated to providing you personal attention throughout the planning and event process. Allow us to help make your vision come true.

Facilities and Capacity

Whether planning a grand affair in the Majestic Ballroom or a intimate gathering of your closest friends and family, the renovated ballrooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg can attend to you every need. Our soon to be renovated guest accommodations offer a fresh perspective with modern features. We invite you to make yourself comfortable in one of our restful guest rooms or upscale guest suites.

On your big day the only thing you should be thinking about is saying, “I do". We understand that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter.We are here to assist you every step of the way, offering world-class service and gourmet catering for a truly remarkable affair.

10 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg

10 DoubleTree by Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Reviews

A
alessandra

Married on 05/30/2015

We couldn't have pulled off such an easy and effortless wedding without the staff from this hotel. They were so responsive to all my inquiries and they answered all my questions without hesitation. ... Read more The staff assembled everything from cookie jars to my cake display and my 100 tea candles on the table. Anthony & Maria were the contacts at the hotel and they were AMAZING! the food was delicious and my guest couldn't stop raving about how tasty the food was. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better venue.

M
Matt

Event date: 10/21/2013

The venue is beautiful and we were happy we chose it for our party. Everyone at the hotel is very nice and easy to work with! Read more The venue is beautiful and we were happy we chose it for our party. Everyone at the hotel is very nice and easy to work with!

User2642785

2+ years ago

This is a perfect place to hold a wedding reception. The ballroom, the decor, the food, and the drink were beyond excellent. Michelle McCord is a fabulous catering manager who went out of her way to ... Read more make this reception perfect in every way.