Hindsight Wedding Films

Barrington, NH · View map · Visit website

About Hindsight Wedding Films

Hindsight Wedding Films is a wedding videography company based in Barrington, New Hampshire. They are a husband-and-wife team who create memories by capturing them on video to last forever. They specialize in cinematic storytelling and produce films that highlight the story of your love. Hindsight Wedding Films is thrilled to capture your wedding in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts from Boston to Cape Cod.

Every wedding is a different adventure, and Hindsight Wedding Films represents that in their high-definition footage. To find the perfect fit for every couples’ needs, they offer a variety of video options from longer, 15-minute pieces down to 3-minute highlight reels. Hindsight Wedding Films utilizes multiple cameras and drones so they are sure to capture every moment, whether that’s the big ones or the in-between. They will cover every part of your wedding from the rehearsal dinner through the reception and are happy to travel to multiple locations to accommodate your desires. When the film is ready, you can obtain it via digital download or USB flash drive.

18 Reviews for Hindsight Wedding Films

18 Hindsight Wedding Films Reviews

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 06/14/2013

We would highly recommend Hindsight Wedding Films to anyone who is looking for a videographer in the New England area. Their work is absolutely fantastic and they are wonderful people as well. Brian ... Read more and Nikki did a fabulous job capturing all the special things from our wedding day. I'm so glad we decided to have them film our day. Mike was hesitant at first, but he is so happy we decided to have a video made. They have great wedding packages that provide you with a short highlight film and a longer version. You can't go wrong with Brian and Nikki of Hindsight Wedding Films!!

M
Melissa

Married on 03/31/2018

Bryan and Nikki are absolutely wonderful! They were so patient while I figured out if I could even hire them and were so kind in every interaction. The wedding day came and they were flexible with the ... Read more itinerary and followed our every step, capturing the sweetest moments. Even though we barely knew they were there it was evident in the end product that they were. When I saw the film for the first time I couldn't control my tears and I didn't cry the entire wedding. It was so emotional to look back and see the smiles on everyone's faces, the bursts of laughter, and the subtle wipe of a tear. It was everything I could have asked for and so reasonably priced. The perfect song was chosen, and the perfect clips of vows/speeches were picked. Thank you Hindsight Wedding Films for not only your professionalism and your extremely quick turn around but also for being such a positive part of our day. We will be forever grateful.

A
Allison

Married on 08/19/2017

Bryan and Nikki from Hindsight Wedding Films beyond exceeded our expectations! My husband and I were so impressed by both Nikki and Bryan's professionalism, enthusiasm and genuine pride in what they ... Read more do! They both made us feel so comfortable on our big day and we had absolute confidence that they would be able to capture every detail and emotion as the day transpired- and boy, were we right! When the final product was revealed, we were beyond blown away! I even asked Bryan if it was normal to cry just as much during the video reveal as we did on our wedding day :) Hiring Nikki and Bryan was one of the best decisions we made and thank to them, we will be able to relive the best day of our lives for the rest of our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!