Hip Service

Sloughhouse, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hip Service

Hip Service is a nationally recognized, multi-award winning band located in Sacramento, California. They create a fun and entertaining experience that you and your guests will want to dance to all night long. Hip Service creates an unforgettable evening with state of the art lighting, sound, and service.

Experience
Since 1996, Hip Service has been generating crowd-pleasing music for couples on their wedding day. The band consists of multiple vocalists, horn players, a funky rhythm section and dancers. They've won many awards, including:

Couple’s Choice Award - Wedding Wire 2012-2017
America’s Best Dance Band by the National Music Awards
2016 Best Local Entertainer - Sacramento Magazine
The Bay Area’s Top Pick for Best Dance Band - San Francisco Magazine
Event Solutions Spotlight Finalist - Entertainment of the Year

Hip Service likes to create a flexible program so your wedding day is unique. They offer music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• Learning new songs
  • MC
  • Music during breaks
  • Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Different genres

Areas Covered
Hip Service is located in Sacramento, California but they travel all over, including:

• San Francisco

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/11/2016

This band is AMAZING! They performed at our wedding in June and I cannot stop talking about them. Eleven members performed at our dancing reception, and three of the band members performed as a Jazz ... Read more Trio during the dinner reception. They played everything we asked for and more! They are extremely talented and amazing to see live. If I lived in the area, I would go see them play any chance I could. THANK YOU, HIP SERVICE!

Ted
Ted Arbuckle

Married on 08/10/2019

Best wedding band ever

I heard them at a friend's daughter's wedding, and knew I had to hire them for my daughter's wedding. They really made the day and capped off the evening with great music. If I had another daughter, I ... Read more I would hire them in a heartbeat.

R
Randi H

Married on 07/06/2019

Best band ever

I cannot day enough great things about this band- they were AMAZING! I’ve never seen more New Yorkers up and dancing at a wedding in my life and we are a hard bunch to please. These band was so much ... Read more fun and so amazing, they kept the crowd going all night long. Steve bloom was a fantastic partner- he accommodated all of our requests and took the time to get to know us and understand what we were looking for. We had some unique requests and he was totally willing to accommodate everything. My guests have not stopped talking about how amazing this band was!!!! I highly highly recommend this band if you’re looking for a fun, non stop dance party wedding :)