Hip Service

Sloughhouse, CA · View map · Visit website

About Hip Service

Hip Service is a nationally recognized, multi-award winning band located in Sacramento, California. They create a fun and entertaining experience that you and your guests will want to dance to all night long. Hip Service creates an unforgettable evening with state of the art lighting, sound, and service.

Experience
Since 1996, Hip Service has been generating crowd-pleasing music for couples on their wedding day. The band consists of multiple vocalists, horn players, a funky rhythm section and dancers. They've won many awards, including:

Couple’s Choice Award - Wedding Wire 2012-2017
America’s Best Dance Band by the National Music Awards
2016 Best Local Entertainer - Sacramento Magazine
The Bay Area’s Top Pick for Best Dance Band - San Francisco Magazine
Event Solutions Spotlight Finalist - Entertainment of the Year

Hip Service likes to create a flexible program so your wedding day is unique. They offer music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• Learning new songs
  • MC
  • Music during breaks
  • Lighting
  • Sound/PA system
  • Different genres

Areas Covered
Hip Service is located in Sacramento, California but they travel all over, including:

• San Francisco

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/11/2016

This band is AMAZING! They performed at our wedding in June and I cannot stop talking about them. Eleven members performed at our dancing reception, and three of the band members performed as a Jazz ... Read more Trio during the dinner reception. They played everything we asked for and more! They are extremely talented and amazing to see live. If I lived in the area, I would go see them play any chance I could. THANK YOU, HIP SERVICE!

Tori
Tori

Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST entertainment you could hope for!

I am usually quite the skeptic when it comes to trusting reviews. Planning a wedding from out of state was extremely difficult, especially when it came to finding entertainment! I really wanted a live ... Read more band and a DJ, and not being able to see anyone live made the choice that much more difficult, but I went with my gut and booked Hip Entertainment! I hired the band Popular Demand and DJ Louie to make sure the party kept going throughout the event. It was the BEST decision to book them! Steve and his team is truly the GREATEST!!!! My husband and I are still beside ourselves after this weekend and I have to tell you, Popular Demand and DJ Louie absolutely KILLED IT!!! The dance floor was NEVER empty, people couldn't stop dancing and majority of our guests refused to leave the party and stayed and until midnight without realizing what time it was! No one wanted to leave because of how good both the band and DJ were. I received this comment all night: "This is the best party I have every been to! The band and DJ are SO GOOD!" I cannot begin to thank you enough for ALL Hip Entertainment did! It was truly the best day of my life, and your team facilitated the best party! I don't know if I got to properly thank both Popular Demand and DJ Louie for being a part of our special day. Additionally, I was so overwhelmed with everything that day, and didn't provide an additional tip for them. I would really like to send them a thank you card and tip for everything they did. Would you be able to provide an address for me to send those things to? Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!! For the consistent communication, accommodation of needs, superior entertainment, and phenomenal party, we are so grateful. If you are unsure or nervous about finding entertainment for your wedding, I strongly urge you to work with Steve and everyone from Hip Entertainment, you will not be disappointed!!!

C
Carlo Zocchi

Married on 06/04/2019

5 Stars!!! Unbelievable

These guys & gals were amazing. We had a wedding of about 260 people and everyone was raving about how good the band was. The performance was 5 star and you could see that the band put their hear and ... Read more soul into the performance. I will recommend to everyone and hope to hire them again! They made our wedding day so special! From the first dance they preformed by leon bridges to don't stop believing they had everyone dancing the entire night and everyone was sad when it ended but also exhausted from all the dancing! People that didn't dance said they enjoyed just sitting watching the performance. That's how good they were.