Hire Juilliard Performers

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About Hire Juilliard Performers

Talented, Reliable, and Professional

Hire Juilliard Performers offers unique and elegant performance packages, which allow you to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day. Our world-class musicians provide premier performances, and our expert staff from Juilliard’s Alan D. Marks Center for Career Services and Entrepreneurship is highly responsive and engaged throughout the booking and planning process to ensure a seamless experience.

Our most popular packages include:

• Wedding Ceremony Music
  • Reception Music
  • Cocktail Hour Music
  • Music During Breaks
  • Custom Song Arrangements

Our performers are available to play within the tristate area: all five boroughs of New York City, Connecticut, Westchester County, New Jersey, and Long Island.

Whether you are looking for classical music, jazz, or something more customized, we help match you with the right musicians to make your special day memorable. From solo harp to string quartet to jazz quintet, we offer a variety of instrument groupings. Hire Juilliard Performers makes sure that your live music is world-class, reliable, and perfectly customized for you.

50 Reviews for Hire Juilliard Performers

50 Hire Juilliard Performers Reviews

T
Featured
Tracy

Married on 09/15/2012

Having a Juilliard string quartet play at my wedding ceremony was one of hte best decisions I've ever made. They were professional during the planning process, amazing quality during the ceremony, and ... Read more and cost of fraction of what other vendors were looking to charge. I strongly suggest anyone book this service for any type of event.

Gillian
Gillian

Married on 10/05/2017

This was THE best music experience ever. I know I wanted a live music portion for our wedding, and we thought a violin would be the right touch. Hire Juilliard worked with us to determine our specific ... Read more needs (turns out we needed a cello to accompany for most of our songs) and they NAILED it! Our group leader was Ken, and he was so responsive and just a complete pleasure to work with. He coordinated a number of team calls leading up to our event and was so personable and professional. He and Chelsea showed up early on our wedding day, and they were just a lovely pair. The music was nothing short of magical, and they were the perfect addition to our night. I am so thankful to have found them, and will scream from the mountain tops how awesome Ken, Chelsea and the entire Hire Juilliard team has been!

D
Eden

Married on 06/10/2017

My (now) husband and I had the pleasure of hiring a Juilliard Performers jazz quartet for our wedding reception. They were prompt, professional, and added such a wonderful atmospheric addition to our ... Read more wedding. We highly recommended working with them!