His and Hers Foto

Houston, TX · View map

About His and Hers Foto

Our style would be considered photojournalistic, or documentary. We want to photograph your event the way you see it during the hours and hours (and hours and hours) of planning. While we can and will do several posed shots, we love capturing those spur of the moment emotions of the event. Between the raw emotion of the day and the ridiculous amount of planning going into the event, the images need to show it all - and we love to make sure that happens! We love bringing some energy, some sass, and a whole lot of creativity to your event. Our passion is wedding photography, and our muse is you

Now who are the "His" and the "Hers"

My name is Oscar and I'm the "His" of HisandHers Foto. I am a wedding photographer based out of the Bay Area just south of Houston. I have more than a decade of experience as a photographer. While my wife was telling me for years (before she was a wife), that because of my style and technique I should do wedding photography, it wasn't until our own wedding photographer in Tennessee inspired me that I made the jump. I had been toying with wedding-focused photography and had done occasional weddings prior to my own, but the energy and creativity of our own photographer really pushed me over the edge. And I haven't looked back since!

My name is Kristi and I'm the "Hers" of HisandHers Foto. Together, Oscar and I are a husband-wife team who strive to capture the memories that will last a lifetime. When Oscar and I met it was a match made in Canon Heaven. Where he had an eye for the big picture, I had an eye for the details. With our gear matching up and our style and passion for photography firmly in line, we quickly made the transition to a husband-wife wedding team (after getting married ourselves).

11 Reviews for His and Hers Foto

11 His and Hers Foto Reviews

Amanda
Amanda Stubblefield

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic!

Oscar and Kristi did an amazing job on our Engagement and Family photos. I cannot wait to see how the wedding pictures come out! They are so easy to work with and did a phenomenal job! Read more Oscar and Kristi did an amazing job on our Engagement and Family photos. I cannot wait to see how the wedding pictures come out! They are so easy to work with and did a phenomenal job!

Rachel
Rachel Welty

Getting married on 10/24/2019

AmAzInG - Can't say that enough

We've been so impressed with Oscar and Kristi! They're incredibly professional and do all they can to work with your schedule. We've only had our engagement session with them, but they were willing to ... Read more do a sunrise session (starting at 6AM) on a Saturday!!!! The pictures we've seen from the session are truly amazing. We're totally in love and know 100% we picked the right photographers for our wedding day.

K
Kate

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazeballs!

Oscar and Kristi are AMAZEBALLS! They become part of the family! They are in the trenches right beside you the entire time! Have a crazy idea, they will give it their all to make it happen! Pictures ... Read more come out amazing! I hate having my picture taken, but they made it fun and comfortable. Would hire them again in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them for your wedding!!