His & Hers Productions

Glen Mills, PA · View map

About His & Hers Productions

Two-time winning "Best of Knot" videography company serving Nashville! Our videos bring tears to your eyes!

9 Reviews for His & Hers Productions

9 His & Hers Productions Reviews

P
Pamela

Married on 08/17/2018

Initially my husband and I did not hire a videographer, but after some thought we decided to and did some searching on The Knot. We can across a bunch, but chose His & Hers because they not only ... Read more focused on the bride, but included the groom, plus their style and music were upbeat fun and energetic which meshed with our personalities. On the day of the wedding, Leah and her assistant Taylor were so friendly and fun, it felt like we’d known them a long time. We’d highly recommend using His & Hers for your wedding. You won’t regret it!

R
Rita

Married on 11/04/2017

His & Hers was one of the best decisions we could have made! Leah and Laura were the perfect team for photo + video and made us feel at ease right from the start. They were both always available by ... Read more email and phone and helped us stay organized leading up to the big day. The day of, Laura and her assistant Amy were great at keeping the ball rolling with family photos, making sure my husband and I did not have to worry about finding people for photos. All of the photos turned out beautifully and we can't stop watching our Highlight Reel! I would definitely recommend them for your special day!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to use His & Hers Productions for our wedding on September 16th. Leah and her assistant were fantastic. I can't say enough good things about ... Read more them!!! The videographers seamlessly worked with the photographers (even though they were from different companies) and all of our other vendors, insuring that our special day was stress-free and memorable. They were so friendly and fun to be with on our wedding day almost like they were other guests celebrating with us. Some of our friends and family even mentioned how well they blended in! Our highlight reel is absolutely perfect and we can't thank His & Hers Productions enough. We look forward to enjoying our wedding footage for years to come!