Historic Jasmine Plantation

Providence Forge, VA · View map · Visit website

About Historic Jasmine Plantation

An elegant wedding venue in Providence Forge, Virginia, Historic Jasmine Plantation has been creating memories for couples since 2005. Specializing in destination and plantation-style ceremonies, the venue services those in the greater Providence Forge, Richmond, Williamsburg, and Virginia Beach areas. With its picturesque landscape, Historic Jasmine Plantation makes for an unforgettable backdrop for any wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Historic Jasmine Plantation is home to over 40 acres of land and can be the perfect destination for weddings from two to 350 guests. There are several different ceremony sites to choose from, but only one event is held per day to give couples an exclusive experience. Ceremony sites include a chapel facade in their enchanted woods, a Grecian-style eight pillar pergola with a celebration bell tower, their Magnolia Terrace that is covered in brick, or a domed gazebo that boasts lighting and a chandelier. Couples are able to make use of a marquee tent that has Williamsburg brick flooring as well as a custom tavern-style bar. Their exclusive Manor House is also available for overnight rental accommodations.

Couples who book Historic Jasmine Plantation are provided services such as event planning, setup, cleanup, event rentals, chairs, tables linens. This plantation also allows couples to host their celebration either indoors or outdoors. External vendors may be used, and in-house bar services may be availed along with complimentary bartenders.

Other Facilities
Historic Jasmine Plantation can host bridal showers, ceremonies, elopements, engagement parties, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Whatever a couple may need the Historic Jasmine Plantation for, they are ready to deliver.

History
A 17th-century plantation and manor house, Historic Jasmine Plantation was originally patented in 1680 by George Morris, a surveyor and a friend of George Washington.

Location
Nestled between Williamsburg and Richmond, Historic Jasmine Plantation is less than 10 minutes from Royal New Kent Golf Club. The property is situated off of Interstate 64, just between Richmond and Newport News. The plantations may be accessed via North Courthouse Road.

43 Reviews for Historic Jasmine Plantation

43 Historic Jasmine Plantation Reviews

D
Featured
Diane

Married on 01/06/2018

Due to an unexpected change in our wedding date and location, we were very nervous about finding a place to host our wedding with such short notice. We literally only had 2 months to plan from ... Read more scratch. BUT, by God's grace, we found the Historic Jasmine Plantation! We set up an appointment with Don and Ashley and fell in love with this gorgeous plantation on the spot. Don and Ashley not only went above and beyond to not only work with our rushed planning, but made the planning process stress-free by offering help with everything including vendors. Our wedding was on January 6th, 2018 and we all can recall that was the weekend of Richmond's historic snow storm and record low temperatures. It was below 0 for most of our wedding weekend, but the staff at the Jasmine made sure our wedding did not suffer due to mother nature! They did EVERYTHING within their power to make our day the most loving, romantic and happy event of our lives. They worked around the clock to remove ice/snow, make our guests comfortable and ensure my husband and I had everything we needed. All in all, we were 1000% satisfied! If you are planning a wedding in the Richmond/Williamsburg area...PLEASE check out this beautiful venue. Whether you are planning a pretty spring/summer wedding or a wedding in the dead of winter like mine...the Jasmine will ensure your day is the best of your lives. Thank you, Jasmine Plantation!!

J
Jordan P

Married on 10/27/2018

Jasmine Was The Only Wedding Venue We Checked out

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut and book the only venue you’ve seen in person. We fell in love with the place instantly and were told by a family member that she “couldn’t imagine us ... Read more getting married anywhere else”. Get the full weekend package, you won’t regret it. And BOOK EARLY. I cannot stress that enough. Don, Eileen, and Ashley were amazing people to work with!! And in case I forgot to mention, BOOK EARLY!!!

D
Diosa Montes

Married on 10/08/2018

Perfect For An Outdoor Wedding!

The Historic Jasmine Plantation was the first and only venue my partner and I visited. We both knew that we wanted to be married here after the tour. The grounds are beautiful for an outdoor wedding! ... Read more The location just fitted my style and vision for our big day. The people at the Jasmine are simply the best. Don and Ashley were always quick to answer any of my questions. I enjoyed all of our small chats every time I had to be there for something. They truly care for their couples and make them feel welcomed! I couldn't thank them enough for all their patience, time and work they did for us. My partner and I got married in October. It was indeed the happiest day of our lives. The venue, of course, played an integral role in making this day so magical. :)