Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Richmond, VA · View map

About Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

Imagine, a historic marvel, a spectacular, one-of-a-kind wedding resort, nestled minutes from downtown Richmond...Yet a world apart.

Imagine, celebrating your special day for an entire weekend as you and your guests enjoy our lovingly restored Mansion, grounds, guest suites, private cottages and romantic carriage house honeymoon suite.

Imagine, the peace of mind you'll feel as professional event planners, assist you in planning and coordinating every detail of your perfect wedding weekend.

There is a place, Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort, Bed and Breakfast

85 Reviews for Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort

85 Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort Reviews

Tri
Trielle

Getting married on 10/30/2020

The Best of Everything!

I love this place & cant wait for it to be the backdrop to the most special day of my life! Read more I love this place & cant wait for it to be the backdrop to the most special day of my life!

Martha
Martha Maddox

Married on 06/15/2019

totally recommend

My daughter's wedding was held here and it was a perfect experience. My only advice would be that you ask for the ac/heat in advance since we thought it would be on if more than 80 and that didn't ... Read more happen, it got a little worm under the tent.

Katie
Katie

Married on 12/31/2018

Perfect Summer Wedding!

Our June wedding at Mankin Mansion was nothing short of perfect. We were blessed with a beautiful 80 degree day, which allowed us to truly take advantage of all that the venue has to offer. The ... Read more grounds were so lush and green, and the flowers were all in bloom. We kept the doors of the tent opened, which encouraged our guests to wander back and forth between the dance floor and the twinkle lights and cocktail tables outside. Madison and her team made the day run so smoothly. Leading up to the event, she asked thoughtful questions and made sure that we had thought through all of the little details. She successfully wrangled our fun-loving bridal party and ensured that they knew exactly where they needed to be. We appreciated her ability to keep us on schedule but also allow us to enjoy the moment. She also did a great job of coordinating with our vendors and allowing us to focus on our friends and families. Martin, the DJ, kept the dance floor packed all night. He seamlessly incorporated all our off-the-wall requests with songs that were sure to keep the crowd engaged. As a natural planner, I also appreciated all of the tools and resources that Mankin provided us throughout the planning process. It was helpful to have a website where I could upload/edit information, keep track of the "to-dos" I needed to accomplish and plan my seating arrangements. All and all, we loved the venue and would highly recommend it to future brides and grooms!