Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley

Lees Summit, MO · View map

About Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley

This beautiful venue combines modern touches with vintage design. The Aspen Room has 14 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, grand chandeliers, large windows, outdoor balcony, intricate ceiling design and several included upscale amenities. The Rooftop terrace, with a waterfall and green space, is the perfect place to let the stars shine on your special day. At The Stanley we strive to give every guest the ultimate experience for memories that will last a lifetime. With the addition of the new event space and rooftop, The Stanley Event Complex is the place to hold your complete function. From groups of 30 to 280, let our experienced and knowledgeable staff take you from planning to the day of the event giving you personal attention throughout. From the intimate to the extravagant, the traditional to the unexpected, The Stanley is committed to designing a personalized event that is uniquely yours.

89 Reviews for Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley

89 Historic Space & Aspen Room at the Stanley Reviews

K
Kaylem Quinn

Married on 12/31/2018

Five Stars

I cannot imagine a better venue than The Stanley. It is so beautiful and the staff was beyond wonderful to work with. They make your wedding planning quick and painless. Seriously, Cindy and Julie ... Read more made everything so easy. I was so sad when it was over and I would no longer be working with them. They listen to you and attend to your needs! I had the best experience at The Stanley.

K
Tracy

Married on 08/12/2017

We haven't had our event yet, but so far every step of the way Cindy King has answered every little question I have had so far. I can not wait for our night to happen. Read more We haven't had our event yet, but so far every step of the way Cindy King has answered every little question I have had so far. I can not wait for our night to happen.

A
Amanda

Married on 11/05/2016

The staff at The Stanley are truly remarkable. They care about your event from the moment you meet them. Every vendor spoke highly of Cindy and her staff. Throughout the whole wedding planning process ... Read more Cindy was always a phone call or email away. She was very responsive and professional. The Stanley staff made our wedding day run so smoothly it felt like I didn't have to do anything! They coordinate with all your vendors on the day of and go out of their way to make your day perfect. The venue is absolutely beautiful and my husband and I were so happy we chose The Stanley for our big day.