Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography is a professional photography company that is based out of Chicago, Illinois. This collective of photographers cherishes capturing stunning images of couples on their wedding day. They are careful to ensure that their clients have a stress-free and enjoyable experience on the day of their event. Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography is pleased to travel to destination weddings. Their images have been featured on a number of notable magazines and publications.

Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography accommodates their clients by offering additional hours, custom graphics, multiple location sessions, and video options. They also provide traditional engagement and wedding portraits. Their photos are taken in a contemporary and photojournalistic style and are high-resolution, providing their clients with beautiful memories in vivid colors.

14 Reviews for Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography

14 Hitch & Sparrow Wedding Photography Reviews

Jenn
Featured
Jenn

Married on 06/01/2019

Would choose Hitch & Sparrow over and over again!

I have so many good things to say about Anthony and Brad I don’t even know where to start. I had originally found a photo & video package “deal” with another company, but my husband ended up veto-ing ... Read more my choice because he used to be a photographer and shot several weddings in the past, so he has high expectations for photography. Photos are one of the few things from your wedding day that will last forever, and he convinced me that it’s not something we want to “go cheap” on. I am so grateful that he found Hitch & Sparrow (they only do photo so we hired someone else for video and they all worked together really well to capture our day!). From the moment Anthony and Brad walked in to our AirBnb where we were getting ready, I immediately felt at ease. I had a blast just talking to them, and I felt like I was laughing all day. They also helped me pull off a first look prank on my husband, which was hilarious! Usually Chicago in June you would expect nice sunny weather, however by the time we were getting ready to head over to our venue, we could tell that the sky was about to open up and pour rain at any moment. Anthony got beautiful shots of us at The Bean for pre-shots before the ceremony, and even more beautiful shots of us getting caught in the downpour as we were trying to call ubers to get to the Odyssey for our ceremony. The weather cleared up long enough for us to think that we could still have our ceremony on the top deck, and it lasted long enough for all our guests to be seated and the entire wedding party to walk down. However, the moment my song came on, the rain started again. I was so anxious about the weather every day for ten days leading up to the wedding and I was praying it wouldn’t rain. And then it did and we got married in a downpour, not even a light drizzle, and it was just incredible. The shots that Anthony got literally brought me to tears. There was just so much joy and laughter and smiles all around despite everyone getting rained on and soaked. Of course the rain stopped shortly after our ceremony ended and they got some absolutely gorgeous shots in clear weather, as well as some incredible fireworks shots later in the evening. Anthony sent us 25 “teaser” photos the day after our wedding, and they are stunning. My husband and I can’t wait to see the rest. They were worth every penny and honestly one of the best things we spent money on for our wedding (which is saying a lot because every vendor we worked with was fantastic)! Not to mention everyone in our wedding party and countless guest told us they loved our photographers. They most definitely added to the joy of the day and we would choose them again in a heartbeat! I’ve been telling everyone about Hitch & Sparrow!

Amy
Amy

Married on 05/17/2019

5 Stars for Hitch + Sparrow!

Anthony and Brad were so much fun to work with on my wedding day! They adapted to our goofiness and made sure we got every photo I had dreamed of and more. I really appreciated how they were easily ... Read more able to interact with our family and friends of all ages. They were flexible with timing and made sure the photography fit our style. They surpassed our expectations of capturing all of the important moments and creatively using the space of our venue. We absolutely recommend Hitch + Sparrow photography for any couples out there!

Sheila
Sheila O'connor

Married on 11/10/2018

just perfect

Hitch & Sparrow were so amazing to work with! It is a long day, a big day, "THE day" and there is so much pressure coming from all different directions. It was so nice to work with a team that was ... Read more calm/cool/collected, and just generally fun and nice to be around. On top of them creating this totally chill vibe, we got GORGEOUS pictures (like unreal) and I think it is because everyone was super relaxed. Nothing felt forced, or too set up, just really natural transitions between candid capture and portrait opportunities. I am so thankful that they were there to capture the day, because the pictures really do feel like the day I remember, and that is so special, literally a gift we will forever cherish.