Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael

Mundelein, IL · View map

About Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael

Big love on a small budget? Have the wedding ceremony you deserve at a price you can afford. For $275 I would be happy to officiate your personalized wedding ceremony. My services come complete with observances, choice of readings, your unique love story, personalized vows, ring exchange, choice of unity ceremony and family vows if applicable. English, Spanish and bilingual ceremonies are available. This all inclusive offer is available to any bride and groom whose ceremony will be held in Lake County, IL or northern Cook County.

Elopements available for $60 at select Lake County locations.

I am a non-denominational Ordained Minister and a member of the American Association of Wedding Officiants. I will help customize a wedding script, perform your ceremony, then sign and file your marriage license with the county clerk's office.

Find me on facebook at the tab below.

I look forward to serving you on your big day. - Rev. Michael

73 Reviews for Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael

73 Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Reviews

T
Tim Degroot

Married on 07/15/2019

Madeline & Tim’s Wedding Ceremony

Rev. Michael was great! He helped us planning time and location and even took some pictures of us after he performed the ceremony! It was very economical and we would highly recommend Rev. Michael for ... Read more there special day!

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/01/2019

Rev Michael was amazing!!!

I cannot express how lovely it was working with Rev Michael. He made my groom and I feel comfortable and so excited for our wedding from the moment of our initial consultation. He worked closely with ... Read more with us to really personalize our wedding, and was so prompt in answering any questions I had. He ran our rehearsal perfectly, and was just an amazing officiant during our ceremony. My groom and I somehow managed to mess up about 5 times during our ceremony, and Rev Michael was great at just letting everyone laugh and then moved things alone so smoothly. He was truly a joy to work with and I'm so glad he was there on our big day!

A
Ashley Hennenfent

Married on 04/27/2019

Best officiant ever!!!

From the moment we met with Michael we felt so comfortable and knew that this was the man we wanted to marry us! He made sure our ceremony showed who we are as a couple, and made everything so ... Read more special. At the rehearsal he had a way of being fun, but also making sure we got through everything we needed to get through! On the wedding day he made sure we were happy, calm, and that our love was clear to everyone in the room (even through our beautiful niece’s tears😂)!!!