Hitched Creative

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Hitched Creative

Hitched Creative is a traditional wedding videographer for couples in the greater Kent, Ohio area. This videographer believes in shooting and editing with an eye for film-style. Not only does this company want to capture all the emotions on a wedding day, they want to draw them out from anyone watching.

This wedding videographer uses a cinematic and storytelling style in films that can be the length of a full-feature video or a highlight video. The team at Hitched Creative films the pre-ceremony, the ceremony, and the reception. They only book one event per day, allowing them to offer additional hours, multiple cameras, and drone footage for a couple’s wedding. Couples can have video taken in multiple locations for their wedding. This company also offers liability insurance. The high-definition video from this videographer can be given to couples in the form of:

• Digital download
  • DVD
  • USB flash drive

4 Reviews for Hitched Creative

4 Hitched Creative Reviews

A
ALEX FELDON

Married on 04/27/2019

People are still freaking out over my wedding video

My entire family had their mouths dropped open when they watched our teaser video -- 48 hours after we were married! WE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. To produce a top knotch teaser wedding video in 48 hours ... Read more is INCREDIBLE. I have friends who were married before me that were still waiting on there videos while I was watching mine!! If you are like us--- you may be on the fence about investing in a videographer for your wedding. But I am telling you it is SO WORTH IT!!! Worth every penny (plus some) and an investment that you will continue to enjoy for years to come. Re-watching our wedding day pulls us right back into those special moments in a way that photographs simply cannot. These guys do fantastic work! We were happy with every aspect of working with them. Christian was a dream and I felt like he was our best friend just hanging out with us the whole day. Such an incredible joy to work with. And CODY!!!! Wow is this guy talented! You can tell he really cares about his couples and pays close attention to detail when editing your special day! This guy is next level. The customer service and the kindness he showed to us we will never forget. I would absolutely recommend working with Hitched Creative 1000 times over. They are amazing!!

B
Bo Beegle

Married on 03/16/2019

Unbelievable quality and value! Wouldn't consider anyone else

Unbelievable quality and value! Wouldn't consider anyone else. Very professional and great to work with. The final video came out incredible and was back to us quickly! Read more Unbelievable quality and value! Wouldn't consider anyone else. Very professional and great to work with. The final video came out incredible and was back to us quickly!

K
Kelli Stefanov

Married on 09/08/2018

The best ever!

Months later and we still have been in contact with their team and recommending them to everyone possible because they’re THAT awesome! Read more Months later and we still have been in contact with their team and recommending them to everyone possible because they’re THAT awesome!!!