HMR Designs

16 HMR Designs Reviews

A
Andrew

Married on 10/13/2017

HMR was so amazing to work with for our wedding in October at Cafe Brauer. Brittany especially did such a great job of working within our budget to still achieve the look and feel for our big day. It ... Read more only took one meeting at HMR to knock out everything we wanted and for them to actually mock up all of our tables, floral and the floral arch we got married under. On the day of the wedding, when we walked inside and finally got to see everything come together we were absolutely blown away. Everything came out even better than we envisioned and we got so many comments on how beautiful the wedding was, the floral, and everything in between. We both highly recommend HMR to anyone who is looking to plan their wedding and hope to work with them again in the future.

L
Laura

Married on 06/24/2017

Natalie was beyond amazing and took my inspiration and turned it into something I couldn't have even imagined! She understood our look better than we could have ever expressed. Read more Natalie was beyond amazing and took my inspiration and turned it into something I couldn't have even imagined! She understood our look better than we could have ever expressed.

M
Melissa

Married on 10/22/2016

Burt and the HMR team were OUTSTANDING. The floral and decor at our wedding was gorgeous. When I walked into the ceremony room for the first time, I was literally speechless. Read more Burt and the HMR team were OUTSTANDING. The floral and decor at our wedding was gorgeous. When I walked into the ceremony room for the first time, I was literally speechless.