Hoffland Studios

Humble, TX · View map · Visit website

About Hoffland Studios

Your wedding deserves more than ordinary photographs. Invest in a professional who gracefully and unobtrusively photographs the special moments of your Wedding Day with hand crafted edited photographs carefully designed to tell your wedding story.

38 Reviews for Hoffland Studios

38 Hoffland Studios Reviews

C
Featured
Carolyn

Married on 03/04/2017

Eric and his wife Anna were a pleasure to work with. I was a little bit nervous that we hadn't met with Eric in person before our wedding to get to know each other, but in the two weeks leading up to ... Read more the wedding I had a couple phone conversations with him that made me feel completely at ease. On the day of he was extremely professional and entertaining. He had our entire family laughing, and I really appreciated having his wife there to step in and help adjust my dress and hair, I think I even spotted her taking some pictures as well! The thing I appreciated the most was that Eric stayed beyond his leave time so that he could capture our last dance and exit. Turns out, one of our favorite pictures was the one he captured during the last dance, and if he had left at the agreed upon earlier time, we never would have gotten that shot. We started getting pictures back the DAY AFTER the wedding! I could not have asked for a better experience, I definitely recommended Hoffland Studios.

A
Amy Pohodich

Married on 03/17/2019

Would highly recommend!

We were very happy with the work that Eric and his wife did at our wedding. He took his job very seriously and the pictures looked fantastic! His advice helped us finalize our timeline and ensure that ... Read more we got all of the shots that we wanted most. Plus, he did a great job working with our dog during the photo shoot!

S
Sonja

Married on 02/10/2018

Great job Eric, you and your wife were just lovely... Not to mention both fun and professional. The pictures look amazing, and I just want to thank you for a job well done! Read more Great job Eric, you and your wife were just lovely...not to mention both fun and professional. The pictures look amazing, and I just want to thank you for a job well done!