Hoffmann Photographer

Huntington Beach, CA · View map

About Hoffmann Photographer

Congratulations, you're engaged! Getting married is hands down the biggest adventure there is, so yeah, its kind of a big deal.

Can I tell you something? I'm a bit of a sucker for real, honest moments.

I think candid photos are the best ones.

My style is all about catching those real, authentic emotions – Because those are the most meaningful. Of course I’ll step in and tweak here and there to make sure you look amazing or if you need a little guidance, but my main goal is making sure you feel totally comfortable so you can forget the camera as much as possible!

I provide wedding photography for couples who are just plain crazy in love.

Lets capture real, honest, amazing moments together (and have an epic time!) I'm based out of Orange County, California - But if you're getting married outside Southern California I love to travel and have experience photographing weddings around the world.

I'd love the chance to connect & chat a little over a call or engagement session!

Drop me a message below and we can set something up.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ryan

49 Reviews for Hoffmann Photographer

49 Hoffmann Photographer Reviews

Laura
Laura

Getting married on 10/04/2020

so in love with our photos!

We got married in Kelowna on July 3rd, 2018 and our photos captured the day beautifully. We are so in love with our photos and how they turned out! Read more We got married in Kelowna on July 3rd, 2018 and our photos captured the day beautifully. We are so in love with our photos and how they turned out!

R
Ryan

Married on 10/29/2016

simply amazing to work with!!

Ryan and Jordan were simply amazing to work with! Ourselves and our wedding party had so much fun with them throughout the day! They are down to earth and definitely up for anything. They make photos ... Read more enjoyable and very relaxing. They provided us with some 'sneak peek' photos almost immediately after the wedding was done. They did an amazing job capturing our day and I would recommend them to anyone!

S
Shannon

Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Steve Hoffmann to photograph our September 2014 wedding in Rancho Santa Fe and were thrilled with his services. My husband and I are Type A personalities, so we started the wedding planning ... Read more planning process about a year and a half ago. We reached out to Steve early on after reviewing his work and reading many glowing reviews. He kindly drove down from Orange County and met us on the side of the road in front of a North County venue we were considering. Not the best setting to share his portfolio and talk business, but it speaks to Steve's professionalism and willingness to work with his clients. We got our contract in place and Steve was great about hitting milestones along the way -- venue walk-throughs, submitting insurance certificates, coordinating with our wedding planner, etc. Steve has a great sense of humor, a keen eye and is very easy to work with. The shots he took of us, our guests and the venue were impeccable and really captured the joy of our big day. I should note that we were also the first same-sex couple that Steve had photographed. We appreciated Steve's forthrightness, openness and willingness to work with us, as we have heard horror stories about other couples being denied service from other vendors. We highly recommend Hoffmann Photographer without reservation!