Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is a modern wedding venue located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor sites for both your ceremony and reception. You can choose from a variety of wedding packages, including an all-inclusive option, so all of your planning needs can be taken care of in one place. Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City features contemporary architecture, stylish accommodations and high-quality service.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this Uptown venue. They feature multiple meeting rooms, three elegant ballrooms and a beautiful Rooftop Rotunda with gorgeous views of Charlotte’s skyline. For grand affairs, the Discovery Ballroom, located on the second floor, is perfect. It boasts 1,950 square feet and an abundance of natural light. Another option for lavish celebrations is the Mint Ballroom. It’s a little bit larger at 2,024 square feet, and features 12-foot-tall ceilings. For more intimate weddings, this stylish hotel also offer the Spirit Ballroom. It can accommodate up to 90 guests for a seated dinner.

This award-winning hotel allows you to get all of your planning done under one roof with their new, inclusive wedding package. Their experienced wedding team will help you with your event planning, book overnight accommodations and assist you with your menu selections. They offer an in-house caterer, parking for your guests and a bridal suite to start your day in. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Valet
  • Shuttle
  • Cake

Accommodation
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City offers multiple guest rooms and suites for your friends and family to stay in. They feature plush, triple-sheeted bedding, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, a microwave, a coffee maker and a refrigerator. Your guests will have access to their fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool, and on-site restaurant, Forchetta.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this contemporary hotel will also host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Business meeting

Location
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is only eight miles from the Charlotte Douglas Airport. They're situated in Charlotte’s Uptown arts and entertainment district, adjacent to the Spectrum Arena. The Bank of America Stadium, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Charlotte Convention Center are only blocks away.

91 Reviews for Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

91 Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Reviews

Angela
Featured
Angela Johnson

Married on 06/22/2019

First Class

Nicole Bealby and Staff did a fabulous job! Omg I am forever grateful to them. My guest loved everything about the experience we had for our event! Read more Nicole Bealby and Staff did a fabulous job! Omg I am forever grateful to them. My guest loved everything about the experience we had for our event!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Getting married on 08/24/2019

If I could rate this vendor a 10 I would!!!

I seriously would not have been able to survive my planning process nor my Wedding day without Nicole! She’s absolutely amazing and worked with me and my husband with the price as well! Amazing ... Read more prices for all inclusive package!!! She even helped me incorporate my gender reveal all in one to my family! The venue was beautiful!! Thank you so much for everything!!

T'keyah
T'Keyah

Married on 06/29/2019

Overall Wonderful

The wedding coordinators have truly outdone themselves. They work with you if you fall behind on payments or if you’re having a personal issue that has caused you to miss a payment. Communication is ... Read more the key people. I love these ladies here & they have treated me like family. They have made everything that was impossible to accomplish to possible & I have accomplished it. I can’t wait for our big wedding day. The countdown has started!