Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is a modern wedding venue located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor sites for both your ceremony and reception. You can choose from a variety of wedding packages, including an all-inclusive option, so all of your planning needs can be taken care of in one place. Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City features contemporary architecture, stylish accommodations and high-quality service.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this Uptown venue. They feature multiple meeting rooms, three elegant ballrooms and a beautiful Rooftop Rotunda with gorgeous views of Charlotte’s skyline. For grand affairs, the Discovery Ballroom, located on the second floor, is perfect. It boasts 1,950 square feet and an abundance of natural light. Another option for lavish celebrations is the Mint Ballroom. It’s a little bit larger at 2,024 square feet, and features 12-foot-tall ceilings. For more intimate weddings, this stylish hotel also offer the Spirit Ballroom. It can accommodate up to 90 guests for a seated dinner.

This award-winning hotel allows you to get all of your planning done under one roof with their new, inclusive wedding package. Their experienced wedding team will help you with your event planning, book overnight accommodations and assist you with your menu selections. They offer an in-house caterer, parking for your guests and a bridal suite to start your day in. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Valet
  • Shuttle
  • Cake

Accommodation
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City offers multiple guest rooms and suites for your friends and family to stay in. They feature plush, triple-sheeted bedding, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, a microwave, a coffee maker and a refrigerator. Your guests will have access to their fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool, and on-site restaurant, Cafe Siena.

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this contemporary hotel will also host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:

• Engagement party
  • Bridal shower
  • Business meeting

Location
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is only eight miles from the Charlotte Douglas Airport. They're situated in Charlotte’s Uptown arts and entertainment district, adjacent to the Spectrum Arena. The Bank of America Stadium, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Charlotte Convention Center are only blocks away.

88 Reviews for Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City

88 Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Reviews

C
Featured
Carrie

Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding during the weekend when Hurricane Florence hit Charlotte. The staff at the Holiday Inn quickly responded when are church closed allowing us to use one of their rooms for our ... Read more ceremony. Ashley Faulkenbery and Nicole Beally were absolutely fantastic and helped provide a terrific experience for us. I would highly recommend them. On top of the absolutely great event the food was fatatic as well. I am thrilled with how my wedding turned out especially due to the diversity of our circumstances. Highly recommend and a million thank you’s To the Holiday inn staff!!!

T'keyah
T'Keyah

Getting married on 06/29/2019

Overall Wonderful

The wedding coordinators have truly outdone themselves. They work with you if you fall behind on payments or if you’re having a personal issue that has caused you to miss a payment. Communication is ... Read more the key people. I love these ladies here & they have treated me like family. They have made everything that was impossible to accomplish to possible & I have accomplished it. I can’t wait for our big wedding day. The countdown has started!

Latonyia
Latonyia Simmons

Married on 03/30/2019

Nicole & Ashley with HICC

My husband and I can't thank Nicole, Ashely and their phenomenal team for executing our vision. It's couldn't have been done any better. Read more My husband and I can't thank Nicole, Ashely and their phenomenal team for executing our vision. It's couldn't have been done any better.