Holiday Inn Crystal Lake

Crystal Lake, IL · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Crystal Lake

Holiday Inn Crystal Lake is a beautiful wedding venue in Crystal Lake, Illinois that specializes in once-in-a-lifetime weddings and receptions. This venue offers the chance to say “I do” as snow falls around you, to dance the night away in an elegant ballroom, or just to spend time with your partner in any romantic setting you like. The hotel is set on gorgeous lawns just off of the charming Lake Acron. Holiday Inn Crystal Lake has a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, and a bar and lounge, as well as an in-house restaurant offering many luxuries that will make this time in your life fun and relaxing.

Facilities and Capacity

Holiday Inn Crystal Lake has 14 event spaces and can host up to 1,200 of your wedding guests, making this an excellent location for any large wedding. There is a 19,500-square-foot event room and a 11,200-square-foot ballroom. Holiday Inn Crystal Lake prides themselves on delivering one-of-a-kind weddings and receptions, whether it’s a quaint ceremony of 20 friends and family, or an extravagant wedding with over 1,000 people. Inside their event spaces are projectors, DVD players, advanced TVs, and podiums. With so much space, your event layout and design options are endless.

With an unwavering dedication to making this day a priceless memory, Holiday Inn Crystal Lake provides personalized event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and bridal showers. They provide barware, flatware, linens, china, glassware, and complimentary parking with shuttle service as part of your package too. They are wheelchair accessible as well. Holiday Inn Crystal Lakes' guest rooms and suites come with high-speed internet, triple-sheeted bedding, and many other top of the line amenities. Feel free to bring your pet too as Holiday Inn Crystal Lake is not only pet-friendly but also has a walking area just for your pet.

Location

In the heart of Crystal Lake, you’ll find recreation facilities complete with swimming, boating, fishing and more. Holiday Inn Crystal Lake is minutes from historical buildings and landmarks, art centers, museums, casinos, and prestigious shopping areas. Not to mention, numerous restaurants and Chicago is just 40 miles away.

13 Reviews for Holiday Inn Crystal Lake

13 Holiday Inn Crystal Lake Reviews

K
Kayla

Getting married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful Experience - Great Place!

My wedding reception was on Friday October 19, 2018 - The Holiday Inn was perfect for what my husband and I wanted. We recently got married at the court house in September and wanted a simple ... Read more reception to just celebrate with family and friends. Everything was so easy!!!!!!!! It definitely was stress free! Our wedding coordinator Lisa was amazing! I remember calling her about my wedding tables and either having or not having burlap and she was online helping me find a good size if I wanted it and giving me advice! She was always willing to help with whatever I needed and my husband and I always felt like we were treated like family there which goes a long way for us! Thank you to the Holiday Inn for everything!

Laura
Laura Anderson

Married on 11/11/2018

Crystal Lake Holiday Inn very large venue all in one spot, reasonably priced, and good food!

We just had out wedding at the Crystal Lake Holiday Inn and it was absolutely perfect. The venue was huge, they have 11,000 sq ft. Amanda was our coordinator and she was very responsive and helped us ... Read more along the way until the end because wedding planning can be very stressful. The food was excellent and they are reasonably priced. Only issues we had was with the front desk making room reservations but as far as everything else we would highly recommend. Also, loved the bridal sweet for everyone to get ready in and huge pond view which were perfect for pictures.

N
Nikki K

Married on 11/03/2018

Holiday Inn Crystal Lake / Amanda Frederick

Amanda was absolutely sensational! She went over and beyond to accommodate rooms for guests attending our daughters wedding. The brunch she set up the next morning was delicious and the presentation ... Read more beautiful. New management Awesome!