Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria

East Peoria, IL · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is a versatile hotel wedding venue in East Peoria, Illinois. This affordable and elegant hotel is one of the top-rated Holiday Inns in America. Their dedicated event staff, quality accommodations, and large ballroom space make it an ideal place to make your wedding day memories come true. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria is located close to the newly developed Levee District and Peoria International Airport (PIA). It offers your guests the convenience of nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment with the comforts of home in their hotel room. Choose Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria to make your wedding weekend unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria offers a spacious ballroom venue to host wedding receptions. The ballroom can seat up to 275 guests in a banquet-style layout. However, it features an open floor plan and neutral color palette, so you can style the space however you want. Couples also have access to a get-ready room and pre-function space for cocktail hour.

The staff at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria work hard to make your wedding event a memorable experience. Their dedicated event staff will walk you through the planning process and help you design an event ambiance that suits our wedding style. Their catering team will also work with you to develop a menu that will delight your guests. They have an LCD projector and microphones onsite to use for reception entertainment and speeches.

Cuisine
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria events are catered by their onsite restaurant, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. This family-friendly Italian restaurant serves favorites such as Tuscan chicken and sundried tomato risotto cake. They provide buffet and plated meals, carving stations, and fantastic vegetarian options for guests of all tastes.

Accommodations
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria has over 100 comfy guest rooms for your wedding entourage to enjoy throughout the weekend. All guest rooms feature luxury bedding and bathroom amenities and complimentary WiFi. Guest have access to the indoor pool, the health club, and complimentary airport shuttle service.

11 Reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria

11 Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 04/08/2017

The Holiday Inn was AMAZING! Christie was amazing to work with and I enjoyed all of her suggestions to make our day perfect. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating to our guests and ... Read more wedding party. It was the best day of my life and I'm not sure anything could have been better. Venue and hotel are beautiful and our wedding of 230 fit very comfortably in the classy reception area. Holiday Inn is top notch and I'm so glad I decided to have our ceremony and reception there.

C
Catherine

Married on 11/12/2016

We were recently married and chose the Holiday Inn-East Peoria, IL and Johnny's Italian Steakhouse for the festivities. Christie Sickinger helped us plan and execute the PERFECT small intimate ... Read more wedding, everything we had hoped for AND MORE!!! Between the outdoor venue for the ceremony, the beautiful dining room, the waitstaff was awesome, menu choices and personalized Menu's including our 'signature' sangria....we could not have been happier with the help Christie provided......all on a short notice of 2 months. I cannot say enough good things about our special day, and Christie.

M
Melanie

Married on 11/05/2016

Working with Christie and the Holiday Inn in East Peoria was great! We initially booked our wedding with another venue but after the building closed down, we had to find a new venue fast! I think it ... Read more was a blessing in disguise because the hotel and Christie were so accommodating and flexible. My husband and I were very lucky to work with them! I highly recommend!