Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach - North Beach

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach - North Beach

Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach, is an oceanfront wedding venue and full-service hotel in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The hotel has three on-property restaurants, 5 pools, Splash Kamp- kids activity center, a 48 seat movie theater, fitness center and is just steps away from the famed Virginia Beach Boardwalk!

Facilities and Capacity
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach is home to six beautiful ballrooms, and is able to accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated dinner. Attached to our largest Ballroom, is the Atrium a 2,000-square-foot pre-function space, the Atrium's most unique feature is it's entirely glass celing allowing both sunlight and stars to shine into your event. The ballroom is decorated with hues of blues, yellows, and greens to accentuate it's beachfront environment. The Vista Del Mar is our sixth floor wedding venue, complete with breathtaking ocean views. The space can hold 100 people and is decorated in neutral tones with granite countertops and built-in cabinetry. Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach offers its guests complimentary valet and self parking.

When you book your wedding at the Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach, our wedding specialist will provide you with the tools to ensure that your day is nothing short of magical. It’s also a beautiful location for your other wedding events like your engagement party, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner. The hotel provides you with set up and clean up services, complimentary WiFi, and event rentals. Event rental items available to you include:

• Altar/arch
  • Furniture
  • Photo booth
  • Tables

Cuisine
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach has full-service catering options and bar services where you can choose from a cash bar, soft bar, or open bar. You’ll have options like buffets, hors d’oeuvres, plated meals, stations, and more! Our bartenders are able to pour a champagne toast; house beer, wine, or liquor; signature drinks; premium liquor; and speciality beer or wine. Barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens are also included in your wedding package!

Accommodations
The hotel has 238 oceanfront rooms and suites available. Each room has a private balcony for a beautiful and breezy view of the Atlantic Ocean. The rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, Keurig Coffee Machine, and HD television. For large groups or families we are able to offer rollaway beds, and cribs upon request. We would love for your out of town wedding guests to stay with us! We are able to offer Courtesy and Hard Blocks with special rates just for you.

28 Reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach - North Beach

28 Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Virginia Beach - North Beach Reviews

J
Featured
julee

Married on 05/28/2011

I had a sunrise beach ceremony @ this Holiday Inn and Suites and then a breakfast reception in their Cape Henry room and Atrium. It was beautifuly set up and easily accomadated my 140+ guest. The ... Read more breakfast was to die for delicious along with the omelette station and fruit display my guest "ooh" and "ahh" all morning.Our event manager Charlotte A. was as flexiable and accomadating as anyone could ask for especially considering our function was a destionation wedding,any question or idea or change we needed to make she was there. In all I give this entire event a 5 star rating. The atmosphere the food the service and the venue all were incredibly special.

M
Mrs.

Married on 10/29/2016

We could not have picked a better venue. Everyone was so helpful, the view from the reception was incredible, and the food was amazing. Great value also, not only for us, but our guests as well since ... Read more they were all given rooms at deeply discounted rates. The only complaint I had was that I told the hotel during our taste testing that my mother-in-law would attempt to open the bar for an extra hour (which she also did to my brother-in-law and his wife) and that I didn't want her or anyone else to be able to. It happened anyway. I also wanted everything to go through my husband and I, and on more than one occasion my mother and mother-in-law received emails that my husband and I did not get, including an email asking what special entrees my husband and I would like for our meals. All in all this was by far the best hotel to have a wedding at in Virginia Beach and if given the chance I would have the Holiday Inn and Suites North Beach, and Ashley Alger do it for us again. I definitely recommend this venue.

S
Sharon

Married on 10/14/2016

We used the Holiday Inn and the Isle of Capri for my son's rehearsal dinner. The service was excellent. The room had windows on 2 sides overlooking the ocean. We had a 6:00 dinner, so the sunset view ... Read more view was spectacular. The food was wonderful. All went very smoothly. My advice is to check the cables that are needed for the AV equipment. We didn't have the right cables and had to do some scrambling and download the slide show to a stick drive and move it to a different computer.