Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City

Arlington, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City

The Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City is a hotel in the Washington, D.C. area welcoming couples for their wedding day. A classic city style makes this hotel’s event spaces ideal for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples will find this venue in Northern Virginia, just five minutes from The Pentagon.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 230 guests can join couples on their big day at the Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City. Ceremonies can be held in the Commonwealth Boardroom or Eisenhower Room. These quaint spaces can be set up and decorated according to couples’ wedding styles and preferences. The spaces are also perfect for a pre-reception cocktail hour. The Shenandoah Ballroom hosts the larger events and receptions. For couples with smaller guest lists, the room can be divided into four distinct spaces. This ballroom features eye-catching overhead light fixtures and wall sconces. Large columns support the 11-foot-high ceilings and comfortable carpeting runs underfoot.

With all-inclusive packages, couples will have everything they need for their wedding day at this hotel. Staff at the venue help couples with event planning prior to their wedding, and setup and cleanup on the big day, to ensure getting hitched goes off without a hitch. Other services offered by the Holiday Inn National Airport/Crystal City include:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
Couples and guests can enjoy full bar service during the reception, from the champagne toast to last call. American, Italian, Latin American, local, Mexican, southern and southwestern cuisine options are available for the dinner menu. These dishes can be prepared gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan or vegetarian for couples and guests. Serving styles for the reception fare include:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Accommodation
This hotel offers guest rooms and suites for the night after the couple’s festivities. These rooms feature amenities such as blackout shades, private bathrooms, mini refrigerators, flat-screen TVs and more.

Other Services
In addition to ceremonies and receptions, couples can also host their bridal showers, engagement parties and rehearsal dinners at this venue. The hotel provides the following event items to couples for any occasion:

• Audio equipment

K
Featured
Kizzy

Married on 08/27/2016

We had a very impromptu wedding. And we were able to get the wedding we envisioned within in our budget. We worked with Lindsey Jacobs Director of Catering. All I can say is that Lindsey is a ... Read more rockstar!!! She made my whole wedding process easy. From the decor down to the food. It all was awesome. The chef prepared my food just like I wanted it. My guest are still talking to this day how good the food was! We will definitely be coming back for all of our events. Thank you again Lindsey for everything!

U
User7820794

2+ years ago

I worked with Lindsey Jacobs to plan my corporate holiday event. She was attentive and responsive to the myriad of changes we threw at her- even converting a restaurant space into our buffet area. She ... Read more was able to work with my budget and provide a high-end, customized experience that everyone at my company loved! The venue was easy to find and in a central location for our personnel who live in Maryland and Virginia. A huge bonus was the complimentary shuttle to and from the metro.

A
Alicia

Married on 09/17/2016

Had the best experience, Lindsey my Director of Catering worked with me with every detail. Made me feel so comfortable and worry free. Read more Had the best experience, Lindsey my Director of Catering worked with me with every detail. Made me feel so comfortable and worry free.