Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf

Lake George, NY · View map

About Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf

The award winning Holiday Inn Resort has received recognition for outstanding quality, guest service and overall satisfaction.

Our team of Wedding Coordinators would be glad to provide you with a site tour of our recently renovated facilities including our Reception area, Ballroom that accommodate up to 150 guests, and our exceptional guest rooms.

2 Reviews for Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf

2 Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf Reviews

L
leigh

Married on 05/09/2014

Absolutely perfect. From our first visit with Mandy till the last of our guests checked out everyone here has been so wonderful. Mandy and Karen are the greatest. The entire hotel staff have been so ... Read more helpful and accommodating. The food was outstanding. The chef Mike is a magician in the kitchen. Absolutely everyone and everything was perfect and made our day and our stay with them out of this world. Highly recommended.

K
Kimberly

Married on 04/26/2014

I had my wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Resort April 26, 2014 and am still beaming about how amazing my experience was. The entire hotel staff, especially the wedding planner, Mandy and food ... Read more service manager, Karen, were fantastic. They listened to what I wanted, made sure everything was set up beautifully, and were very attentive to all my needs. My guests are still raving about how great the wedding was and how much fun they had. I would HIGHLY recommend the resort for your wedding, or ANY even for that matter, as it is sure to run smoothly and be a beautiful and memorable occasion.

Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf FAQ