Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area

Rutland, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area

Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington is an elegant and outdoorsy wedding venue space in located Rutland, Vermont. Regardless of whether you’re looking to host a casual cocktail reception or a large extravagant ceremony, the Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington will certainly satisfy. Located in the heart of Vermont, the Holiday Inn also offers scenic views and easy access to plenty of historic and cultural sites.

Facilities and Capacity

The Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington has several picturesque spaces that can make the perfect setting for your wedding. On the venue's South Lawn, guests can celebrate under the stars, munching on hors d’oeuvres. For indoor celebrations, the Grand Ballroom & Foyer offers a built-in marble bar and a blank styling canvas for you to utilize with your unique taste. Both of these options offer enough space to comfortably host 400 of your friends and family. The Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington also has lodging space on site to host your guests before and after the main event.

The staff at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington can help you coordinate every aspect of your wedding day. Guests can select from a wide array of event items to decorate their wedding venue ,including aisle markers, altars and arches, centerpieces, chairs, furniture, tables, tents, aisle runners, audio equipment, chair covers, dance floors, drapery, lighting, and tent accessories. Their staff can help you plan every detail of your bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party, or rehearsal. The Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington also offers on-site catering, giving guests a wide selection of delectable dishes to choose from. Some of the catering services they offer include stations, plated dishes, servers, tastings, outside cake, family-style dishes, desserts, hors d’oeuvres, cocktail receptions, and buffets. They also offer a range of bar services such as bartenders, champagne toast, limited bars, and open bars. Some of the other services they offer include:

• Bridal suites

Featured
Lori

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding 👰🏼🤵🏼

I can’t say enough good things about Melissa and the Holiday Inn staff! People are still raving over the food and service from our wedding! They allowed us to decorate the ballroom the night before ... Read more before our wedding so it was exactly the way I wanted it! We were unsure on whether we were going to have our ceremony inside or outside on the south lawn, Melissa allowed me to make my decision the morning of the wedding. We chose to have it on the south lawn and are so happy we did. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn!

P
Patricia K

Married on 06/09/2018

We recently hired the Holiday Inn to cater my daughters wedding at an off site location. Melissa and staff were so accommodating to all of our requests. We stayed in contact with each other often ... Read more during the months in between hiring them and the actual event date. A food tasting was set up and we knew we’d made the best decision. My daughter’s vision was a burger bar and I must say that their burgers were the best I’ve ever had. Every food item was high quality. The sides that we chose were perfect. The buns were fresh and delicious. We had appetizers and a dessert bar that everyone raved over. The staff went above and beyond their job descriptions. As an example, my daughter and her father made the wedding cake and an aunt was supposed to frost it that morning but completely spaced it. Melissa and staff stepped up to the plate. (Applause). I highly recommend checking out the Holiday Inn’s catering staff to host your next location event. Thank you, Bill Gillam, Jeremy Whittemore and Melissa Fournier!! You’re the best!!

T
Teah

Married on 06/22/2014

They accommodated every request I had as long as they could do it. They set the room beautifully with the decorations I gave them. And stayed most of the night to make sure my day was great and smooth ... Read more