Holiday Inn & Suites

Springfield, MO · View map

About Holiday Inn & Suites

We have two areas (the Atrium & the Convention Center) in the hotel where we can accommodate wedding receptions.

The Atrium is located in the center of the hotel and is a beautifully appointed space featuring the signature waterfall and decorated with lush plant life. Wanting to get married outside but are worried about the weather? The Atrium is the perfect place to get the feeling of an outdoor wedding without having to worry about what is going on outside. The Atrium is bathed in natural sunlight from the skylights above giving it the ambiance of an outdoor garden. Being that the Atrium is the center of the hotel we do require all functions to end by 10pm due to the surrounding guestrooms.

The Convention Center offers an intimate setting and is located in the back of the hotel (while being connected to the hotel) boasts its own private entrance, Pre-Convene area, and parking. The Convention Center is a great place for a reception as it offers a totally private location, without the distraction from other events happening at the hotel. All functions in the Convention Center must conclude by 1am.

We have partnered with local vendors to include wedding cake, full table decor, and DJ service in our wedding packages. Our wedding package also includes a dance floor and our Presidential Bridal Suite complete with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Our packages are $25/person plus any food that you would like to purchase.

We are a full service catering site so you can order off the menu or customize the menu with our Chef!

4 Reviews for Holiday Inn & Suites

4 Holiday Inn & Suites Reviews

User4230984

2+ years ago

Having Rachel Anderson as our wedding coordinator made the whole planning for our wedding flow with such ease. It was so helpful and a lot less stressful to have her and her connections with vendors ... Read more that were included in the wedding package all taken care of in one place. The food catered by the hotel was amazing! We had the Chicken Picatta Dinner Plate and it was delicious! My husband had 2 plates! hahaha SB Bon in Springfield MO provided beautiful centerpieces and linens, along with the tables and chairs. And she handled our fresh flowers for the bouquets and they were so beautiful they took my breath away! They were so much more than I ever could have dreamed. Our wedding package also included our wedding cake from Style By The Slice in Springfield MO. Tanya made the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and not to mention that the cake was so so so delicious. She made us a 4 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor of cake so our guests could choose what they wanted. Rachel also set us up with B Sharp Entertainment to provide the DJ service and David was great! The music was played during the ceremony exactly how we wanted it and he made the schedule of events during the wedding flow smoothly! So helpful to not have to worry about making sure everyone is sitting down to eat or getting their attention for speeches. I just can't thank Rachel and the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites in Springfield enough for making our day the most special day of our lives and my husband and I both agree the wedding was simply perfect! They gave us our fairytale dream wedding come true!

B
Lora

Married on 08/10/2010

I could not have been more pleased with the totally quality of service we received for our wedding reception. They took care of everything and did a wonderful job. The staff was super nice and very ... Read more professional. Mollie Crawford, the banquet manager, was greatvto work with. And the price was the best part, family members thought we spent a whole lot more than we actually did. I cant say enough nice things about the Holiday Inn & Suites, I highly recommend it for your wedding reception! Oh, and the food, was actually great too!

C
Courtnie

Married on 05/01/2010

I would just like to say that I could not have picked a better venue for my wedding and reception. The staff took care of everything that day! I could not have imagened having my wedding any where ... Read more else but at the Holiday Inn!