Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain

Wilkes Barre, PA · View map · Visit website

About Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain

Wildflowers Weddings at Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain is an elegant wedding venue located overlooking Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. It offers scenic views of the surrounding forest, mountains, and valleys.

Facilities and Capacity
Wildflowers Weddings can accommodate up to 250 guests in its indoor and covered/uncovered outdoor event spaces, which include a beautiful waterfall patio for ceremony, a tented veranda for cocktail hour, a 4ooo sq ft. totally remodled ballroom, gazebo for photos along with a beautiful landscaped garden, two restaurants, swimming pools, casino shuttle and more.

Wildflowers Weddings provides overnight accommodations for couples and out-of-town guests. The hotel offers several wedding packages, all of which include a tiered wedding cake. It provides a catering coordinator who can design a personalized menu based on couples’ preferences. The venue's full services include:

• Outside Ceremony

B
Featured
Becca

Married on 06/23/2018

Where do I even begin. I loved working with Mandy on the Sales team. She was fantastic. When I had a question or just needed to get in touch with her, she was very responsive and helpful. Everything ... Read more that comes from a wedding package at the Holiday Inn - East Mountain is worth it. Along with the room and catering, your cake is included in your package as well as a complimentary wedding night stay in the bridal suite, which has amazing views of the Wyoming Valley. The week of the wedding was a breeze because of the amazing wedding team. On our wedding day, from Mandy all the way down to the waitstaff, everyone made sure that my husband and I didn't have to lift a finger for anything. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and secluded. You almost forget that you are in Wilkes-Bare and just off the highway. I could go on and on about how perfect our day was, but it was all made possible by Mandy and her team.

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful venue

This venue was absolutely amazing. Mandy and Shirley were personable, professional and easy to work with. Mandy was prompt in her email responses and very knowledgeable as to how to make our day ... Read more special for us and our guests. They set everything up for us that day and it looked better than I even envisioned. The food was delicious and our guests loved having everything in the same location. I highly recommend this venue!

M
Michele

Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome wedding reception

Our reception was awesome! Everyone loved the food, the bar lines moved quickly and we had such a great time. I highly recommend events at Holiday Inn. Read more Our reception was awesome! Everyone loved the food, the bar lines moved quickly and we had such a great time. I highly recommend events at Holiday Inn.