Holland Lake Lodge

Condon, MT · View map

About Holland Lake Lodge

Holland Lake Lodge is Montana's premier wedding venue. The lodge specializes in creating the wedding celebration of your dreams. A 45 hour event will allow for a truly memorable experience for both you and your guests.

The ultimate wedding celebration at Holland Lake Lodge includes the following:
~exclusive use of the stunning lawn and point area
~fully customized feel for your celebration ~two night booking of all accommodations
~gourmet catering - our chef has extensive menus of superb food from which to choose
~hosted beverages, wine, beer and a full liquor bar
~extensive coordination of your 45 hour event
~the use of our tables & chairs ~fine linen tablecloths and napkins
~white porcelain dishes & heavy European flatware
~tall champagne flutes, large style glass wine goblets
~professionally trained staff for the duration of your event
~coordination of music, flowers, photography, tent and dance floor rental
~all the set-up and take down of your event
~options for a special "farewell" brunch at the close of the event
~large group bonfire each evening
~use of all lodge amenities and access to countless lodge activities
~opportunity to fully engage your guests, friends and family for 45 hours
~show your guests an authentic Montana lodge experience

For pictures of wedding events, see the "tied knots" section of our image gallery!

Please call us to learn more about our special event services
~ 406.754.2282 (within Missoula county) 877.925.6343 (toll free)

14 Reviews for Holland Lake Lodge

14 Holland Lake Lodge Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 08/14/2010

We had the wedding of our dreams at Holland Lake Lodge. We'd read some of the reviews last spring so I wanted to add mine now that the weekend is over. 5 stars and more if we could give them! ... Read more Christian and his crew were amazin. The setting is truly Montana at it's best. The lake was pristine, the mountains stunning, the lawn fresh and green and the weather was just perfect. Our guests loved the lodge, most were from out-of-state and they couldn't believe how quaint and beautiful it is. The food was fabulous. Bravo to Chef Lukas!! We had BBQ Pork Ribs and Elk Kebabs for the welcome dinner, with Marianberry Crisp for dessert. For the wedding, the Pistachio crusted Halibut and Filet Mignon....out of this world!! We had mini crab cakes and chicken satay for the passed hors d' houvres. So yummy!! The staff was accommodating and professional. Set up was completed earlier than expected and the attention to detail was phenomenal. Christian was everywhere throughout the weekend, charming guests and mother of the groom and making sure everything was just so. I'm not sure some of the brides from the earlier reviews understand how much the lodge does to make our events happen. I was keyed into it a bit as I helped plan my sister's wedding last year. The lodge does it all...this truly was a fully coordinated weekend, thanks to them. In regards to "responsiveness", Christian and Karen (his assistant) were so on. Often last winter, my emails would be answered within an hour of sending (and there were lot's of emails!) and phone calls were always returned within 24 hours. Christian took the time to meet with my parents on two different occasions last spring and spent several hours with all of us, going through the itinerary and discussing options. Value-wise, my father thought the weekend should have cost more! We'd checked into the Ranch Club in Missoula and the lodge is a bargain in comparison, yet with a better view, service and food. It was the perfect wedding and I'm so glad I chose Holland Lake Lodge. I'm looking forward to many more visits in the future!

R
Rachel

Married on 10/10/2009

Holland Lake Lodge went above and beyond! This place is now even more special to us than it was before. The views are stunning - one of a kind! The food exceeded expectations! Service was exceptional ... Read more exceptional - Christian and his crew do a great job! Accommodations were the best, so much fun having everyone there with us for our special weekend! Our guests raved that it was the best wedding attended! Only wish it could've lasted longer. We'll be back for our first anniversary. Thanks HLL - we love you!

Tamera
Tamera

Married on 07/15/2009

We absolutely LOVED Holland Lake Lodge! We can not picture our wedding anywhere else and we consider it like our second home! It was so secluded, the views were amazing and that's what we loved about ... Read more it! Our guests keep telling us it was one of the most beautiful and memorable weddings they have ever been to. Some of them even said they felt like they were at a wedding in a movie. The service was great! They called me almost everyday, the week before the wedding, to confirm all of the little details. Our guests loved Christian and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful! Christian, the staff, and Jennifer, from Habitat Floral, took care of everything; I didn't have to worry about a thing. The morning of the wedding, I was even able to go on a canoe trip over to the falls. The food was some of the best we have ever had! We go to local restaurants around home and try to order the same food but nothing compares. We had one guest on a gluten free diet and Amber was very good about setting aside a plate for her. Like a couple of other people have said, it goes by super fast! Enjoy it while it lasts! We plan to spend many anniversaries here, we can't wait to start a little family and show our kids where we got married! We also hope to have many family reunions at Holland Lake Lodge when we are an old married couple and have a lot of grand kids and great grand kids! We just can't thank Christian and his staff enough! We miss it so much and can't wait to visit in the near future!