Holliday Entertainment & Photography

Atlanta, GA

About Holliday Entertainment & Photography

Holliday Entertainment & Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in Atlanta, Georgia. This company uses contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles to deliver high-quality images you’ll treasure long after you’ve said “I do.” They take the time to get to know each couple carefully, ensuring that their dream wedding is brought to life.

Holliday Entertainment & Photography offers wedding portraits and engagement sessions to further document your one-of-a-kind love. Couples working with these photographers can receive their final images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, prints, save-the-dates, and thank you cards. The company aims to provide every couple with an unforgettable event that’s as stress free as possible with the following services:

• Additional hours

2 Holliday Entertainment & Photography Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 10/11/2015

My now husband and I got our engagement photos done through Holliday Entertainment & Photography. What an amazing experience! Perry, our photographer was excellent in keeping the shoot moving at a ... Read more great pace, and he had tons of cool ideas for different poses and backgrounds. Even though our location was very crowded due to prom season, he easily navigated us through the crowds and got us exactly what we wanted, and then more! I am very pleased with my experience.

N
Nakisha

Married on 04/04/2015

I am so glad you were there to capture All of our Special Moments. I would recommend (and have already) their service to Anyone! Thank you...! Read more I am so glad you were there to capture All of our Special Moments. I would recommend (and have already) their service to Anyone! Thank you...!

Holliday Entertainment & Photography FAQ