Hollon Flowers

Fairborn, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Hollon Flowers

Hollon Flowers is a florist for couples having their wedding in the Fairborn, Ohio area. This flower shop, which has been in operation since 1990, provides flowers and floral designs to couples in the area for their wedding. The knowledgeable staff work with couples to find the flowers that fit their style and wedding theme.

No matter the celebration, Hollon Flowers can design arrangements to fit the mood and style of a couple’s wedding. From large parties to intimate gatherings, this shop is prepared. The florists at Hollon Flowers can design classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage displays for a couple’s wedding. There are even non-floral and artificial choices for couples with allergies, or who prefer the appearance and hardiness of these options. While it can seem overwhelming to many couples planning a wedding, this florist helps through consultations with the couple. From there, the florists work on event design, and finish off the process by offering delivery and setup on the day of the wedding. Arrangements for couples’ weddings include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Leah

Married on 06/29/2018

Stress-Free!

Carolyn is a saint. She created amazing pieces for my wedding last June all from ideas in my head. She spent significant time with me in person going over what I liked and suggesting other flowers for ... Read more ones I wanted that were out of season. Flowers mean so much to me and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day surrounded by her creations. So happy I found this little slice of floral heaven in Fairborn.

R
Rayeann

Getting married on 09/28/2019

I loved them

I absolutely loved working with them! Very creative and great quality! Read more I absolutely loved working with them! Very creative and great quality!

Missy
Missy Shay

Married on 12/29/2018

Great service, beautiful product!

My daughter wanted something unusual and Holly”s made it happen! Everything was beautiful! Read more My daughter wanted something unusual and Holly”s made it happen! Everything was beautiful!