Hollon Flowers

Fairborn, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Hollon Flowers

Hollon Flowers is a florist for couples having their wedding in the Fairborn, Ohio area. This flower shop, which has been in operation since 1990, provides flowers and floral designs to couples in the area for their wedding. The knowledgeable staff work with couples to find the flowers that fit their style and wedding theme.

No matter the celebration, Hollon Flowers can design arrangements to fit the mood and style of a couple’s wedding. From large parties to intimate gatherings, this shop is prepared. The florists at Hollon Flowers can design classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, or vintage displays for a couple’s wedding. There are even non-floral and artificial choices for couples with allergies, or who prefer the appearance and hardiness of these options. While it can seem overwhelming to many couples planning a wedding, this florist helps through consultations with the couple. From there, the florists work on event design, and finish off the process by offering delivery and setup on the day of the wedding. Arrangements for couples’ weddings include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Leah

Married on 06/29/2018

Stress-Free!

Carolyn is a saint. She created amazing pieces for my wedding last June all from ideas in my head. She spent significant time with me in person going over what I liked and suggesting other flowers for ... Read more ones I wanted that were out of season. Flowers mean so much to me and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day surrounded by her creations. So happy I found this little slice of floral heaven in Fairborn.

R
Rayeann

Getting married on 09/28/2019

I loved them

I absolutely loved working with them! Very creative and great quality! Read more I absolutely loved working with them! Very creative and great quality!

Elaina
Elaina

Married on 08/11/2019

Went above and beyond!

Carolyn went above and beyond for me on my wedding day. I gave her pictures as inspiration and she did a fantastic job taking that and making them her own! I am still swooning over my bouquet! The ... Read more wind was blowing the fabric on my archway around so my mom just wrapped it to stay and it wasn’t the most pleasing to the eye.. so Carolyn went out of her way to help my mom fix it and it turned out beautiful. I cannot recommend her and her team enough. They saved the day last minute and all of the flowers were gorgeous and fresh. Thank you so much Hollon Flowers!!