Hollow Brook Golf Club

Cortlandt Manor, NY · View map · Visit website

About Hollow Brook Golf Club

Hollow Brook Golf Club is a gorgeous golf course, country club, and wedding event venue located in Cortlandt Manor, New York. Featuring an understated country elegance, this venue is home to a 2,800 square foot banquet room with vaulted ceilings and panoramic views of the nearby golf course and scenic mountain landscape. The experienced staff at Hollow Brook Golf Club loves working to create a truly exceptional wedding for couples.

A Focus on YOU

Hollow Brook hosts one event per day, making your special day exclusive to you... You and your family "take over" the facility with the Hollow Brook staff focusing entirely on making your wedding better than you can ever imagine. With personalized, one-on-one service, and in-house planners, Hollow Brook manages every detail.

Facilities and Capacity

Hollow Brook Golf Club features gorgeous outdoor views that are perfect for wedding photography opportunities, but the main facility is the indoor banquet room that boasts a whopping 2,800 square feet of space. The room has lots of flexibility to allow for extensive customization, and you’ll be able to add décor to match your unique wedding theme and style. You can host up to 180 guests in this space for a seated dinner reception. You can also hold engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners at this event location.

Hollow Brook Golf Club offers wedding event packages for wedding couples with different styles, tastes, and budgets. This venue provides a variety of services, some complementary and some supplemental, to enhance your experience, including allowing you to bring in outside vendors, in-house catering and baking, and even providing a pet-friendly environment. Other services offered in their wedding packages include:

• Access to a bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine

Hollow Brook Golf Club offers delicious menu options to wedding couples and their guests. Customized menu packages include the option to serve either a cocktail style reception or a seated dinner reception with the choice of various entrees and succulent dessert options. In-house bar services, including bartenders and various beverage options, are also offered at Hollow Brook Golf Club. Other services offered in our catering services list include:

• Buffet style options

D
Featured
David

Married on 07/23/2016

We got married at Hollow Brook in July 2016 – and have nothing but the absolute best things to say about the entire experience! My fiancé and I live and work in NYC. We wanted to find a venue that ... Read more felt like it was a world away from the city, but would be not be too inconvenient for our friends and family to get to. We were also looking for a venue that had both indoor and outdoor elements and fell outside of the realm of a ‘usual’ or ‘typical’ wedding venue in appearance. Although prior to our visit we were slightly apprehensive towards the idea of getting married at a golf club, we absolutely fell in love with Hollow Brook once we saw it in person. Hollow Brook was the perfect venue for us. It was large enough to accommodate all our friends and family – but small enough to provide the intimate atmosphere we hoped for. The course/grounds are breathtaking, and provided some truly stunning backdrops for our wedding photos. The staff was amazing – Nick and Gabby were incredibly attentive to us, and made special efforts to make sure we got enough to eat and drink during the busy cocktail hour and throughout the night. The food was DELICIOUS – and there was PLENTY to go around. That said, what truly made the experience so great was the wedding/event coordinator, Robbyn. We could not have had the amazing event we did without her. She was kind, honest, insightful, and responsive. She helped walk us through every step of the way, and really took the time to understand us as a couple and our vision for the event. She made great suggestions (lighting, décor, etc. as well as the best local vendors) that were remarkably in line with what we were going for, and with what our budget allowed. We could not have been happier with our choice, and sincerely thank everyone there for allowing us to have a night we will always cherish. We could not have imagined a better experience – and give Hollow Brook our highest recommendation!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/08/2019

Wouldn’t Change a Thing!!!

Our wedding was absolute perfection from start to finish and it is all thanks to the amazing staff at HBGC. The outside space is stunning, and there is no need to worry about weather with the covered ... Read more porch. The reception hall is exactly what we wanted, totally unique and classy (not your standard white wall catering hall but not overly “rustic”). There are SO many food options, you’ll be able to find something for everyone! I wish I could plan a wedding with Robbyn every year!

Amber
Amber Jackson

Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional wedding venue and staff!

My husband and I got married this past May and I could no say enough about the experience we had at Hollow Brook. From the venue itself to the amazing staff I could not have dreamt up a better day if ... Read more I tried. Staff: Robbyn went ABOVE and beyond to make sure me and my husband had every last need met and all questions answered. She never once made you feel silly about asking even the most basic of questions. She is incredible at her job! On the big day, our bridal attendant Nick was out of this world! There was not a minute that went by that he wasn’t there to get any single item you might need. I swear he was a magician!!! Not only did he tend to me and my husbands every last need.. he made sure my parents and his parents were well taken care of AS WELL as my bridal party.. and we had quite the large bridal party. Nick was absolutely phenomenal! Gabby and all of the other in house staff were kind, gracious and always so willing to help with whatever was needed. They did a fabulous job setting up and made sure we loved the way everything looked. The food: Oh my gosh the food.. I STILL have people telling me to this day how they’ve never experienced such amazing food at a wedding!! They offer a variety of options to choose from and execute each one of them spot on! I could of lived off the cocktail hour and then dinner was just as incredible! Everything was cooked to perfection. The venue: The venue itself is absolutely breath taking. The room is so versatile and you can really put whatever look you have in mind for your day in that space. The bridal suite is nice and roomy and the grounds make a gorgeous back drop. All in all we could not have asked for a better day. We are so happy we chose Hollow Brook to create such amazing memories at.